I need your votes!!!!!

You guys are amazing, you put me in the lead by 20 points!!!!!

ilong Thanks, I definitely took time and debated which hair style was my favorite and which picture represented it best.

MileHighDiva & Lilmama1011 You two are AWESOME!

celebrate.gif

You guys are amazing!! I'm so happy to have this support, really! It's crazy because I'm 100% sure that most of my votes came from forum, and not my actual fb friend's list, even though ik those people personally :lol: :rolleyes:

DanceOnTheSkylines I wonder if all of the votes are actually registering. When I voted the first time I noticed that the counter did not increment - but I though hmmm - maybe later.
I voted for you again last night - you were at 80 votes - and it didn't increment again. So I decided to log off and log back into facebook and it was still at 80 votes. It should have been at 81.
I will try again - but...
I'll come back and post what happens.

OK you are at 91 votes at 7:30pmEST. I am getting ready to vote so you should be increment to 92.

Ok so....to everyone who voted for me. To all the lurkers who didn't post, but sitll supported. And ESPECIALLY for the people who voted multiple times....

youre-awesome.gif

Thank you all SOOOO much for helping me win the giveaway!!!!!
I promise I wouldn't have accomplished this if it wasn't for you guys :grouphug3:

Back