Beautiful!

so1913

Ladies, I just wanted to let you know how BEAUTIFUL you all are! Not only these beautiful heads of hair, but the beautiful words of encouragement shared with each other, beautiful personalities that shine through the posts, absolutely a great group of women on this board!

ITA! You guys feel like family! I read about you hair in the Hair tips section, your taste in Entertainment, your trials and tribulations in Off topic. When we all met for our Philly meeting, I felt like Id known some of you guys for years!

This place really is great!, never felt so comfortably, if only more people in my school/work where like you beautiful ladies!, the world would be such a better place

You're so right! I check this board every day. Everyone is so wonderful and supportive here. I've never felt this way at any other message board.

True so true. Sometimes when i'm down, the first place I come is here. just reading some posts will bring a smile to my face! I feel like I know people here on a personal basis... wow, i wonder if I can have 1000+ bridesmaids:)

Back