Beautiful Hair.....Is she a LHCF member?

The first girl has gorgeous hair but that other girl has a lace front:nono:...Frontin like its hers

LMAO! Ok Im not the only one who noticed this. I argued ( :nono::sad: silly me )with someone on Youtube awhile back last year about the authenticity of this little girls hair. She actually has people fooled that its hers :nono: Funny though :lachen:

I'll have to try air drying with just oil sheen before I flat iron. :yep:
Just spray it on damp hair, you think? I'll have to pick up some good oil sheen.

I really need to stop making excuses to go to the BSS...

Sureeeeeeeee.

Did I miss something? :look:

:giggle:

Back OT, I love the first lady's hair. :lick: I'm mad the second girl is fronting tho'. She really had me fooled. :lol: IIRC, she has another regimen video going on and on about how she takes care of her hair. :perplexed

Did I miss something? :look:

:giggle:

Back OT, I love the first lady's hair. :lick: I'm mad the second girl is fronting tho'. She really had me fooled. :lol: IIRC, she has another regimen video going on and on about how she takes care of her hair. :perplexed

Yeah, girl. I saw her videos a while ago, and I could tell she's wearing a lace front, but I'm guessing that this type of wig is still exclusive around her way, and since she has everyone around her fooled, she'd continue to front on youtube...lol. :nono: Seriously though, I guess I could tell by the hairline and by the way her hair falls. She doesn't show any parts either. If you think about any other hair video you've watched, you can usually see the parts when people make them.

Ok. The hair on that girl in the first vid is sick! That's a wonderful head of hair.

On the second chick, did she say in the videos it was her hair (I haven't watched them, only a clip of the one posted here.)?

That eye shadow was a hot mess at the end after all of that. :lachen:

LOL! I didn't stick around t'il the end but I noticed the short choppy hair in the front. :ohwell: I tell you I remember her doing some type of regimen video where she stated that it was all hers. Too lazy to look for it right now though. :yawn:

I said before and I'll say it again, I've seen the most beautiful heads of hair in nyc! I mean most girls(black) have at least apl hair, what is it over there? All my cousins up there have long hair apl, bsl and pushing waist length.

Yes! It must be a northern thing, I swear all my sister's friends in Michigan have think, shiny, long hair.

giving ateyaa a run for her money!

Somehow I knew Ateya's name would come up in this thread and it or the link isn't even pertaining to her:nono:

Anyways i don't think you can compare the two being that Ateya hair isn't as long as the girl in the first video. Also the girl hair seems to be a little bit thicker than Ateya's(not sure though)

:lachen: you guys need to leave ateya alone, shes not even a member here and her name keeps on being dropped

Her hair is drool worthy!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You:grin:

I can honestly see why some say people are hating on Ateya........
To be honest the girl in the video does have some gorgeous hair but ummm, I really didn't see the Ateya swang swang and the blang blang..........

Back