Be-Beautiful vs Store Brand Vitamins plus Ginkgo

Sade'

Ladies I went into the Rite Aid in DC b/c they have a GNC inside. I was looking for the Be-Beautiful Hair SKin & Nails vitamins. They were 19.00 for 60 servings. Well I glanced over at the Rite Aid brand of Hair Skin & Nails and they had the same ingredients PLUS more for 10.00 less. So of course I bought them. They had a buy 1 get 1 free deal so I also bought some Ginkgo Biloba... I have never used them. Does any one know how they work? Any side effects?

Hi, I have only just seen this thread. I remember 10 years ago before I was interested in hair growth, I purchased some gingko biloba with ginseng to help me cope with studying for a course as gingko is suppossed to help with circulation to the extremities; brain, fingers, toes etc, Well I noticed that my hair grew approx 3 inches in 3 months. I was shocked as I have always had no/slow growing hair. No negative side effects only growth. My brand was from Amway/Nutrilite and they were pretty expensive but then I lost contact with my distributor.

I have always meant to go back to it but for some reason never bothered - but last month - Feb, I started doing scalp massages daily and now I have noticed an inch a month again . So if you are buying a good brand you should notice some hair growth due to improved circulation.

I did a search to see if anyone has posted abt these vitamins. Ive had this box of samples for 3 months and I just started taking the sample box of the double x vitamins abt 2 weeks ago and yesterday I stretched my hair to guage the length and I swear I've had a growth spurt. Im a slow grower. Theyre kind of expensive but I'm going to keep taking them to see. I also noticed that I had slight detox effects from them. I have this brand new bottle of rainbow light vitamins. I've been taking these for a cpl years and I wld swear by those for no other reason than they had a good reputation but I actually feel the effects of these. I think I've found a replacement.

Last edited:
Back