Barry Fletcher Fans

kasey

Hey ladies there is gonna be a grand opening of a new physical Barry Fletcher store in Maryland next Saturday, Nov. 22. According to the radio announcer there are gonna be product give aways! When I get more details I post them, but you can go to www.barryfletcher.com for info about his services and products.

Thanks Kasey, I love his products and I just got finished buying his shampoo, conditioner, oil and pomade last week. But you can never have too much so I'll be there. Please make sure you don't forget to list the time and all the other details. Thanks again.

On Saturday Nov. 22 the Barry Fletcher store on Marlboro Pike in District Heights, Maryland will have a grand opening, with 30 percent off of all of his products. From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. a local radio station will be there and according to what I heard, they will be sponsoring product giveaways.

The following week on Friday Nov. 28 Fletcher will host a grand opening concert with models and live music at the Best Western in Lanham. Tickets are $30.

Thanks for the information.
As a warning, please do not be bamboozled by the Barry Fletcher B-Natural vitamins.
down.gif
I saw them at a beauty supply in MD and they barely had 100% RDA of most of the important hair vitatims. Not to mention that they also cost over $30
shocked.gif

Thanks ms_brown. I didn't get wowed over the B vitamins, but I am interested in scoring some samples of his new organics line. He has an organic hair repair system and it looks like good stuff. --kc

Back