Bamboo Tea - Did Anyone Else Notice A Difference In Taste?

sharifeh

Sorry if this was spoken about already but anyone notice a change in the bamboo tea flavor around 2014? I buy it from the company that relaxedhairhealth sells and uses. I don't know - I loved the old formula but the ones I get now have different packaging and taste gross- just wondering if anyone else noticed

I bought the tea sometime last year for the first time, so I can't compare it how it was prior. All I know is; it taste bad to me which is why I haven't drank it in a while.

Nothing to compare it to but I love it. I may be the only one that does though but I don't care, I still love it! Crap, if anyone can drink green tea straight up, no chaser, can drink almost anything. That is of course, my opinion.

Bamboo tea takes time to grow on you....i do agree that the taste has changed...try drinking it with black strap molasses....that's what i do when i remember to drink it

is there a difference between the one that bambooleaftea.net sells and beautifully bamboo? Did I just buy a different brand and get confused??

is there a difference between the one that bambooleaftea.net sells and beautifully bamboo? Did I just buy a different brand and get confused??

I think Beautifullt Bamboo sources her tea from Shanti (bambooleaftea). I recently bought the Uncle Lee's brand from Amazon. It's a bit cheaper than the other 2 above.

Back