Balisi did my relaxer this evening...

ShiShiPooPoo

FIRST OFF...I couldn't take pictures because my digital camera needs recharging. I will add them tomorrow.

Balisi is just great...just great I tell you. If I could describe her expertise in one word it would be THOROUGH. She was very thorough. She was very thorough in the way she applied my relaxer (DE Time Release-Lye), in the way she neutralized (she spent a lot of time getting the hair neutralized-especially the much neglected nape), the deep conditioning, the rollerset, everything. She respected my wish when I told her that I liked bone straight hair and did not try to do anything to my hair that was unnecessary. She has the most healingness hands ever too-very gentle but effective. Now, ya'll don't know me like that but I am P-I-C-K-Y about my relaxers. I couldn't really inspect the straightness when I left because it was dark outside but when I got home I looked and did not see one underprocessed, puffy part, no damage, no nothing. My hair had so much shine and body I couldn't even wrap it because it kept falling down. I eventually got it up there though. The one complaint I do have is that it didn't look like I gained a whole lot of length-which is Mother Nature's fault so I am mad at her a little but we'll be alright. I know that that has something to do with my even-it-up cut I got in early October. Anyway, once again chalk another one up for Balisi. If you are in ATL check her out!

Does she have a website? Im going to Atlanta around Christmas and I think Im gonna have to have her do my hair! :) Ive just heard too many good things about her.

You don't have to post pics. We've seen some of Balisi's work, so I can imagine just how good your hair looks.

FIRST OFF...I couldn't take pictures because my digital camera needs recharging. I will add them tomorrow.

Balisi is just great...just great I tell you. If I could describe her expertise in one word it would be THOROUGH. She was very thorough. She was very thorough in the way she applied my relaxer (DE Time Release-Lye), in the way she neutralized (she spent a lot of time getting the hair neutralized-especially the much neglected nape), the deep conditioning, the rollerset, everything. She respected my wish when I told her that I liked bone straight hair and did not try to do anything to my hair that was unnecessary. She has the most healingness hands ever too-very gentle but effective. Now, ya'll don't know me like that but I am P-I-C-K-Y about my relaxers. I couldn't really inspect the straightness when I left because it was dark outside but when I got home I looked and did not see one underprocessed, puffy part, no damage, no nothing. My hair had so much shine and body I couldn't even wrap it because it kept falling down. I eventually got it up there though. The one complaint I do have is that it didn't look like I gained a whole lot of length-which is Mother Nature's fault so I am mad at her a little but we'll be alright. I know that that has something to do with my even-it-up cut I got in early October. Anyway, once again chalk another one up for Balisi. If you are in ATL check her out!

You'd better watch that.... you know how she can get. Things could get ugly!:nono::yawn::grin:

I LOVE Balisi and I HATE that I'm too broke to get my hair done:perplexed. Can't wait to go see her in January.

Back