"Baby, this Aussie is White girl conditioner.."

Oh yea.... totally. She was shocked at my length. She had to search for a compliment.....

And :lachen::lachen: as soon as I fell in the pool.

Thank God she lives on the east coast. she would not spend a dime on healthy hair. she would rather buy cigs...............:over18:

That is so sad!:sad: She does not know that those cigs are killing her hair along with other things.

What's really weird to me is that I know my Grandmother used to tell my mother to use natural things like Olive Oil and Castor Oil for her hair or Witch Hazel and Cocoa Butter for her skin. My Grandparents grew up in a rural area so they had lots of homemade remedies.

So now when I'm on the phone with my Mom telling her to try something, she'll say " Oh, Gramma used to tell me that." How in one generation did we go from using mostly natural stuff to being entirely dependent on a tiny aisle full of cliches and unnecessary misspellings? :wallbash:

My mom claimed I was washing my hair too much back in HS. I used to co-wash before I knew there was a word for it, just b/c I liked having hair that was soft and smelled nice, but hated the way shampoo made it feel. She would tell me that I didn't have "white people hair" at least twice a week - despite the fact that my hair was always longer, softer and thicker than hers. :perplexed

At least she's listening now! :yawn:

Oh lawd...!

You would think that her seeing how healthy and long your hair is would convince her that maybe aussie might be ok for more than just white hair.

She sounds like a trip.

Back