Avocado Butter

princessdi

I just received my tub of avocado butter and it looks like a bucket of lard. It melts in my hands, but I'm still not impressed. I wished it was more of a creamy butter.

Is it suppose to be the consistency of lard?:nono:

I just received my tub of avocado butter and it looks like a bucket of lard. It melts in my hands, but I'm still not impressed. I wished it was more of a creamy butter.

Is it suppose to be the consistency of lard?:nono:

hmmm did u get organic?!

it melts in your hand, but this is the reason why i use mine mixed with other oils

too much of avocado butter on its own can be very heavy on the hair.

yours may have hardened

but it should come in an airtight bag, all nice and squishy.

either way dont let it put u off

avocado butter is the ebst thing since sliced bread xx

I knew Candy C would be in here:grin:. She's one of the reasons why I bought my butter and I love it. Anyway, mine is really soft and creamy. It just melts in my hair. Maybe try melting yours and adding a small amount of another oil and whip it to keep it soft.

Uh-oh! You mean to tell me this stuff "expires"? I have a huge organic tub (1 pound) of this stuff at home. How long is it good for??

I'm not sure whether it does expire or not. I assume that it has a shelf life since it is organic. I believe the From Nature With Love will be able to tell you how long avocado butter lasts if you purchased your tub from them. It probably depend on the brand though.

Candy C please help us out on this. :yep::yep::yep:

Uh-oh! You mean to tell me this stuff "expires"? I have a huge organic tub (1 pound) of this stuff at home. How long is it good for??

Keep most of it in the fridge and put a little bit in a smaller container to keep in your bath room, that's what I do.
Most butters and oils go rancid after a while depending on how you store them.

My Avocado butter is very soft and melts in my hands when I apply it in the shower. I love it!

Keep most of it in the fridge and put a little bit in a smaller container to keep in your bath room, that's what I do.
Most butters and oils go rancid after a while depending on how you store them.

My Avocado butter is very soft and melts in my hands when I apply it in the shower. I love it!

Thanks Flower Hair.

I have just received mine the other day. I mixed it with jojoba oil, even though I have not used it on my hair yet. I have used it on my Daughter's hair and it has worked wonders on her hair. I can't wait to use it on my hair.

Back