Aveda Lovers

Bachelorette

Can the lovely Aveda fans suggest some excellent products for relaxed hair, Im fine heaired if that matters.
Did a search but most of the products have been discontinued ie The Elixir, etc

TIA!

Last edited:
Try Aveda's Scalp Benefits Conditioner. it is FABULOUS!!! gives a really nice amount of slip, and it leaves my hair feeling super moisturized, even after i rinse the product all the way out. it also smells very earthy and clean. i found a liter of it on eBay for $30.

i also love Aveda Dry Remedy. More so than Damage Remedy. I haven't used the intensive treatments for either, but the conditioners are wonderful.

Thanks girls

i also love Aveda Dry Remedy. More so than Damage Remedy. I haven't used the intensive treatments for either, but the conditioners are wonderful.

Awesome. So which do you prefer between the dry remedy conditioner and the brilliance?

also do you use any as DC or just rinse out?

Bumping...Do they have any good leave-in conditioners? So far the only one I've heard of is the universal styling creme.

Do you use it as rinse out or can you deep condition with it?
i used it as a rinse out, co wash and overnight deep conditioner. it kept my hair soooo soft. during the summer after being in the heat all day long i would come home and put it on my dry hair, take a nap or whatever i was doing and then rinse it out. i still have some but i dont know if its still good or not.:sad:

Back