What happened to all of the Aveda Junkies??

I just recently started using the Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and IRT. I love them both. I'm going to get bigger sizes of both. I'm going to rotate between this and the Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor.

I still own many Aveda products, but I don;t use them as much as I used to.

I just hated restocking.

Just don't care to spend that kind of money and never seeing a sale.

Luckily I found other products I love. I was afraid I would never be able to give up on the DR Treatment.

I am just mad that the USC is $17 now though.[/quote]

Are you serious?? I was thinking of buying some this weekend. Does anyone know if it reverts pressed hair??

once I run out of the normal products that I have I hope to start buying more. I only use the detoxifier so far and it is great!!!

I love Aveda! I use the Damage Remedy line, the Dry Remedy line, Brilliant USC, Brilliant finishing gloss, Elixir, Sap Moss nourishing concentrate and Detoxifier.

i love the aveda brilliant conditioner but i normally use it during the summer to deep condition overnight or to co wash. i have 2 bottles left and wont use for another couple of months. i like the dr shampoo and hated the conditioner. so i will not be repurchasing.

I still have a gallon of AVEDA Brilliant to go through...

I have like a quarter of a bottle left of the IRT...and it hurts me :nono:
The Joico Reconstructor is working out to be a cheaper alternative and my hair likes.

I still have a gallon of AVEDA Brilliant to go through...

I have like a quarter of a bottle left of the IRT...and it hurts me :nono:
The Joico Reconstructor is working out to be a cheaper alternative and my hair likes.

Go on with that gallon size ML. Girl, you definitely don't play. ;)

i just used some aveda sap moss concentrate, shampoo and condish tonight. love it . the products may cost a a lot but they are very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. i have had the same sap moss now for 3 years. i alternate it every 5 shampoo's, and i only shampoo 1x a month.

I just ordered the DR line and still waiting for it to arrive. I'm hoping I will like it as much as everyone else does...

I'm still loving Aveda; the gentle fragrance of the products and the amazing soft quality they generally leave my hair with are worth it to me. Right now I'm on an Aveda Dry Remedy kick.

I strayed for a while. I'm back and my hair is loving Aveda. I just bought some Damage Remedy Strength infusion (the professional product) last week from a member here. I did a treatment last night I had 5 strands of shed for the time I washed to detangling. I'm back in love with Aveda.

Love damage remedy!!! You know you love a product when you ask for damage remedy liters as a bday present!!! That was last year, and I still have a bunch left.... I love the way it makes my hair feel!!

I said goodbye to Aveda and I am now with Karen's Body Beautiful. Prices were too high for me, especially the brilliant conditioner..
I had a good experience with their products though :)

Back