Aveda Junkies, Please Help!

I was on the challenge and didn't know it! Although I've used Aveda products before it was never consistent and always in the mix with a plethora of other products (being the PJ that I am). About 2 monthes ago I decided I was going to use all Aveda products only. I paid a very expensive visit to the Aveda store and came out with a bag full of products.

Its all I've been using these past couple monthes and I cannot believe the difference! The texture is smoother, there is less breakage (especially with rollersets!), it even looks thicker in appearance. My hair even has a subtle gloss to it, natural though as I haven't used any "shine" products.

So far I'm impressed and will definitely be paying another pricey visit to the Aveda store when it comes time to stock up again. Its definitely worth it! :grin:

I was on the challenge and didn't know it! Although I've used Aveda products before it was never consistent and always in the mix with a plethora of other products (being the PJ that I am). About 2 monthes ago I decided I was going to use all Aveda products only. I paid a very expensive visit to the Aveda store and came out with a bag full of products.

Its all I've been using these past couple monthes and I cannot believe the difference! The texture is smoother, there is less breakage (especially with rollersets!), it even looks thicker in appearance. My hair even has a subtle gloss to it, natural though as I haven't used any "shine" products.

So far I'm impressed and will definitely be paying another pricey visit to the Aveda store when it comes time to stock up again. Its definitely worth it! :grin:

I noticed the natural shine, too! Aveda is the bomb!!

Back