aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer

alliyah4eva203

i just finished washing my hair and i'm loving this product.
for the past couple of weeks my hair has been shedding and i did'nt know why
confused.gif
anyway about an hour befor i washed it i put a mixture of ors olive oil and profective healthy ends on my hair and combed it through.
i then washed with aveda hair detoxifier 3 times. this product is great at removing buildup.
i then added the aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer put a plastic bag over it and left it for about 2 hours then washed it out.
then i added my infusium 23 and tcb foam and wrap lotion then i wrapped my hair and waited for it to dry.
well. i just unwrapped it and it fels light and fluffy(for lack of a better word).
the shedding has STOPPED completey and it feels really soft.
i absolutly love this product.
for more info go to
aveda

sekret.gif
Don't mind me. I am just reading your review, PJ on the DL that I am.. and my weakness is Aveda products..

sigh.. when next are u planning to use the hair revitalizer? please keep us updated. TIA

i'll probaly use it again in about 3 weeks or so. i don't want to use it to often cause my hair will become immune to it.

That's true. I recently purchased the Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate and used it once... but I am in love already
love.gif
It left my hair so silky and shiny even after I shampooed. The instructions say to use it every 5 shampoos.. but thats so faaaaaaaaaar. I only shampoo about once a week..

I just purchased the Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate and I can't wait to try it. PJ challenge officially starts next week. What kind of conditioner do you follow-up with after you shampoo you hair?

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
i'll probaly use it again in about 3 weeks or so. i don't want to use it to often cause my hair will become immune to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel you on this completely.
smile.gif
i use the aveda cherry almond bark reconstructing conditioner and i feel the same way about it. it works so good, i don't wanna risk the chance of my hair getting use to it so i take my time and only use it when i feel like my hair is screaming for it.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice said:
I just purchased the Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate and I can't wait to try it. PJ challenge officially starts next week. What kind of conditioner do you follow-up with after you shampoo you hair?

[/ QUOTE ]
i alternate between these:
aveda brilliant con
nexxus humectress and keraphix
k2h hawaiien treatment
aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer
i just bought the aphogee treatment 4 damaged hair but i haven't tried it yet

Back