Aveda Brillant Products

SAINT

I love the Aveda Brillant line. Tried the shampoo, conditioner, emollient gloss and anti humectant loved it!!! BTW I have relaxed bra stap 4a hair. Anyone else try any of the other Aveda products? What did you think of them? Thanks for answering. :)

I also like the Brilliant line. I use the emollient gloss all the time. I am going to try the anti-humetecant pomade next, in addition to the Hair Revitalizer treatment. I have just started to use the Detoxifer shampoo for clarifying, it works very well.

umm...what is up with all the aveda threads? im broke. help me!!!!! i will be trying to get the brilliant conditioner when i get the money. :grin:

I've use quite a few of their products. Although I love the Brilliant line, I found the shampoo drying to my hair. But the Brilliant products smell soooo good! I love the Sap Moss Shampoo and am not too happy with the Be Curly, however, I think I still have some experimenting to do with it. I plan to buy the hair revitalizer today, since I've heard such good things about it.

:) AVEDA is a superior line of products if you get the right ones for your hair. I was introduced to the AVEDA line in 2003 and I am never without the Aveda anti-humectant pomade ! Phomollient (Wrap Foam Styling Mousse) is good, however Elasta Qp Design Foam or NTM Sheer Hydration Foam are just as good for a far better price! The only thing about AVEDA is--those products cost something fierce---especially if you are heavy handed like I am! :)

Back