Aussie Saved My Hair This Weekend ****PICS***

So my Husband and I went away for the weekend....I decided to do a braid-out..Easy maintaince...But right before walking out the door to leave...I unbraided my hair to find...My braid out was a mess:nono:....I was so upset...

I jumped back in the shower...Co-washed with Aussie Moist ...Then applied Aussie 3min Miracle Deep Conditioner....Used my leave-in and Coconut Oil..Rebraided my hair and put soft rollers at the ends...Jumped in the car and we was on our way up the coast..The drive was only about 2 1/2 hours so I had to unbraid my hair...Of course it was not dry....I just knew it was going to dry into a puffy mess..

But here are the results...My hair was so moisturized and soft it didnt puff at all...And it was SUPER WINDY out there...Oh I did a video too of my husband and I on my blog if you want to check it out..

K.I.S.S. Blog

Anniversary273-1.jpg

Anniversary255-1.jpg

Anniversary274-1.jpg

It came out absolutely gorgeous!

i love aussie, too! smells yummy, and has slip for days!
what kind/size of braids did you use to get this look?

That pic with your hair blowing in the wind, is just amazing.... And congratulations on your 6th anniversary.

Dang! You know you're wrong for posting those pics...I'm getting a tad bit jealous over here. Your braidout looked marvelous!!!

ETA: I just watched the video, and you guys look so happy together!!

You have had amazing progress over the year, way to go :-)

OP, you and your hair look LOVELY... im about to check your blog :drunk:

eta@ great blog, I really enjoyed reading the posts :yep:

Last edited:
Traycee.....your hair is freakin gorgeous girl!! NO MORE COMPLAINING OUT OF YOU!!! lol....I wish i had the hair problems you're having....lol

Congrats on your 6 yrs gurl!!! I must say....i stopped by the blog and ur hubby if FOYN! not fine....foyn! lol.....may you be blessed with many more years of love!!

Traycee.....your hair is freakin gorgeous girl!! NO MORE COMPLAINING OUT OF YOU!!! lol....I wish i had the hair problems you're having....lol

Congrats on your 6 yrs gurl!!! I must say....i stopped by the blog and ur hubby if FOYN! not fine....foyn! lol.....may you be blessed with many more years of love!!

Thanks Girl...

I used Aussie Moist to detangle in the shower this weekend. I did not like the way it made my hair feel. If I had closed my eyes I would have sworn someone put sea weed in my hair. Is this normal slip? I usually use Hair one, Burt Bees shine conditioner or detangle when I put Cantu shea leave in. Did I use too much or is that just the way Aussie moist feels?

Last edited:
Back