Aussie Saved My Hair This Weekend ****PICS***

Traycee

So my Husband and I went away for the weekend....I decided to do a braid-out..Easy maintaince...But right before walking out the door to leave...I unbraided my hair to find...My braid out was a mess:nono:....I was so upset...

I jumped back in the shower...Co-washed with Aussie Moist ...Then applied Aussie 3min Miracle Deep Conditioner....Used my leave-in and Coconut Oil..Rebraided my hair and put soft rollers at the ends...Jumped in the car and we was on our way up the coast..The drive was only about 2 1/2 hours so I had to unbraid my hair...Of course it was not dry....I just knew it was going to dry into a puffy mess..

But here are the results...My hair was so moisturized and soft it didnt puff at all...And it was SUPER WINDY out there...Oh I did a video too of my husband and I on my blog if you want to check it out..

K.I.S.S. Blog

Anniversary273-1.jpg

Anniversary255-1.jpg

Anniversary274-1.jpg

It came out looking like a nice wavy mane. I can't wait to straighten and do a braid out when my hair stretches to that length. Hopefully that'll be by spring 09!

Wow, your hair looks fantastic! I love the first photo of it blowing in the wind! I'm off to checkout your blog now:)

Your hair is beautiful!!! Love your blog. The picture of your husband kissing your forehead is so cute! Congrats on 6 years of marriage!

Dang! You know you're wrong for posting those pics...I'm getting a tad bit jealous over here. Your braidout looked marvelous!!!

ETA: I just watched the video, and you guys look so happy together!!

Last edited:
pretttyyyy! i love aussie moist. its the best! 3 min miracle didn't do much for me though. glad you had luck with it!

Hey Traycee,
That Aussie Moist Condish is really good. Just found that out for myself last week when my hair was a hot mess and had me looking like a chow dog. I cowashed with Aussie, and was amazed at the softness and slip.
Lovely hair. You got it, so let it fly, girl.

Last edited:
So my Husband and I went away for the weekend....I decided to do a braid-out..Easy maintaince...But right before walking out the door to leave...I unbraided my hair to find...My braid out was a mess:nono:....I was so upset...

I jumped back in the shower...Co-washed with Aussie Moist ...Then applied Aussie 3min Miracle Deep Conditioner....Used my leave-in and Coconut Oil..Rebraided my hair and put soft rollers at the ends...Jumped in the car and we was on our way up the coast..The drive was only about 2 1/2 hours so I had to unbraid my hair...Of course it was not dry....I just knew it was going to dry into a puffy mess..

But here are the results...My hair was so moisturized and soft it didnt puff at all...And it was SUPER WINDY out there...Oh I did a video too of my husband and I on my blog if you want to check it out..

K.I.S.S. Blog

Anniversary273-1.jpg

Anniversary255-1.jpg

Anniversary274-1.jpg

Your hair looks great. Do you use the leave-in Instant Miracle by Aussie.

MeechUK

Dang! You know you're wrong for posting those pics...I'm getting a tad bit jealous over here. Your braidout looked marvelous!!!

ETA: I just watched the video, and you guys look so happy together!!

Thanks Girl ...... Your making awesome progress by the way:yep:

Beautiful results! Looks like that Aussie Moist conditioner was right on time! I like the way the ingredient list reads on the Aussie conditioner. Never tried the 3 minute miracle, but I'm putting it on the list after seeing your results! :spinning: BTW, your husband must be super patient, if he allowed you time to re-do your hair when it was time to go!:look: My husband would still be fussing and shooing me out the door!:lachen:

Traycee, Traycee, Traycee,...*sigh* I want my hair to be like yours when it grows up. It is absolutely gorgeous! :love: You are doing a fantastic job with your hair! :yep:

Back