aussie moist

sunny

has anyone ever used aussie moist conditioner? ive been using it for the past month and a half and i love it. i just wanted to see if others have used it and gotten successful results with it. thanx

I've used it once...the consistency reminds me of Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. It is moisturizing. The only reason I haven't used it since is that I found Suave Humectant which is moisturizing AND smells great. I don't much care for the Aussie Moist smell.

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Is the Blueberries and Creme similar to Straberries & Creme?

[/ QUOTE ]
Similar, but I don't like the smell of bluesberries and cream as much.

I have used it and loved it. My hair always feels so silky after risning it out and my hair is detangled.

I'm glad that everyone has gotten good results from this conditioner. But I didn't like it. It made my hair hard and brittle. It didn't moisturize at all. As a matter of fact, my hair doesn't like anything from Aussie. Don't know why
scratchchin.gif

This product also made my hair hard and dry. I have no clue why. I havent touched it since I used it the second time. Im glad it was only 2 dollars!

I have it and use it all the time (Just used it today as a matter of fact). I think it's great! I get a lot of slip and my hair is always nice and detangled. Nice and cheap too
smile.gif

I've been wanting to try out Aussie Slip, but I can't find it anywhere! I can find every other Aussie product except the Slip.

Has anyone tried their leave-in? The Hair Insurance

Last time I tried the Hair Insurance it did nothing for my hair. I still have some left so I'll have to give it another try.

Hated it.
I had to use half of the bottle just to notice it was on my hair, and it still didn't even detangle that well.
violin.gif

Anyway, glad it's working out for you.

I use the hair insurance as setting lotion and it works just fine that way. I've used it as a leave-in but it was just ok...nothing to write home about. If I buy it again, it will be to continue using it as a setting lotion.

I've only used Aussie Moist a few times. I use it as a deep condition since it's supposed to be moisturizing. I'm thinking of switching though because it doesn't do much for my hair.
nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jemini said:
I've only used Aussie Moist a few times. I use it as a deep condition since it's supposed to be moisturizing. I'm thinking of switching though because it doesn't do much for my hair.
nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
smile.gif
It also makes my hair hard and dry
frown.gif

Back