aussie moist

i just had to rave. i got the big assuie moist with the pump. i love this crap! i had the 3 min too witch is fabu also, and the only difference in the two is one ingredent. so get it if just for co washes.

i love aussie moist!!!:grin::grin::grin: it is one of my staples. a true cheapie but goodie. i always get the big one with the pump. it works for no-poo, as a leave-in & and as a base for mixing in your own stuff.

i think tomorrow im going to co wash with it and then use it as a leave in under my vatika frosting. ummmmm i cant wait. if nothing else, i know the smell combo will be delish.

I cowashed with it last night-- good stuff.
Shampoo'd this morning (with Giovanni Triple Treat) then used the 3 Minute Miracle-- good stuff.

Will repurchase.

i used the aussie moist today as a leave in sealed with vatika frosting. my hair feels soooooo god i can not lie. i never used a conditioner as a leave in by itself before. if i ever used a conditioner as a leave in i still used another moisturizer on top of it. but this by itself with just the oil is great. this is def. a keeper.

Ummm didn't they tell you to get the one with the PUMP... I love that AM... I know it's got "unsavory" ingredients... lmao.. but for that slip.. I don't care...

I LOVE Aussie Moist! I used to use it all the time when I was younger. Now I use it after I cowash with V05 or Suave, and as a deep conditioner. I'm on a tight budget, and the AM totally fits the bill! My hair is soooo deliciously soft it's ridiculous, and the smell is heavenly. Definitely a favorite!:grin:

Oh, and I forgot to add - I'm 10 weeks post and my new growth is NO MATCH for Aussie Moist! Instead of feeling like a prickly bush my new growth is soft and the curls, waves, and kinks feel defined. I love touching my NG!

Y'all have me wanting to try the shampoo. I have all but given up on shampoo, because all of the ones I have tried (except for the old CON, which I am out of) turn my hair into a tangled mess, no matter how much I pre-poo. I'm hearing some good stuff though...

...CVS better stop playing and put the pump bottle of conditioner on sale too!!!

Anyone use it as a leave in? I think I like it as a leave in too...
Some conditioners I can NOT do as a leave in because I get this dull crispy looking/feeling thing going on (such as Lustrasilk Cholesterol and HE Hello Hydration).

One word: Awesome! Love the whole "moist" line. Haven't used it in a while because I'm trying to stay away from cones, but it leaves your hair feeling richly moisturized and the smell is heavenly. And did I mention the price is right?

i use it as a leave in. what i like about it is that it gives my curls hold but doesnt make it crispy crunchy. i love it. it also makes the front of my hair wavey.

I am pleasantly surprised that I'm able to use it as a leave in. Awesome results. I did also use KBB nectar & Jasmines Moisture Renewal leave in (with silk protein) with it. I wanted more heavy moisture to balance out the protein. This stuff is good. & cheap & readily available. Glad I bought the big pump one from Wal Mart!

I always use multiple leave-ins at a time (daily wash n go). My 'base' leave in that I apply in the shower has been Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. For the past two days I have used Aussie Moist as my 'base' leave in. Aussie Moist will replace my PM The Conditioner! I like it alot better.

My other leave-ins I apply on top of it, more as a styling aid. YES!

I'm transitioning & LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! Hmm, now that I think about it, I wonder why I keep trying different things since this works so well for me. Oh well, something to seriously ponder later. I highly recommend & it also works great for my daughter's very thick 4a hair.

Ummm didn't they tell you to get the one with the PUMP... I love that AM... I know it's got "unsavory" ingredients... lmao.. but for that slip.. I don't care...

I have the pump too Fab !
lol I love aussie , it's one of my staples.. and the smell of it is so nice...... tropical

I love this stuff. I am about 13 weeks post and I use it to cowash every other day and as a leave in. I got a blow out yesterday and my hairdresser kept talking about how soft and healthy my hair was:grin:. I can't imagine my life without it!

Back