aussie moist

i co washed with my aussie moist conditioner today and my hair feels great. i used my denman brush in the shower with the conditioner to create a afro and my hair is sooooo soft right now.

I can't WAIT to get home to use some! My hair is loaded with it now as a leave in (since 6 this morning) & feelin & lookin great.

This conditioner deserves it's own fan club. I absolutely love it when I finish up my other CW conditioners I'm buying the pump sized bottle :yep:

I'm dcing with this for the first time as I type this. Seems to be holding its own but tomorrow I'll know for sure.

Update: This cheapie product worked for me. I applied evoo and then dc'd with this. Butter.

Last edited:
does anyone have any reviews on aussie moist conditioner? im thinking of getting this but i searched and cant find any reviews on here about it. i hear its good as a cowash, deep condition and leave in so thats why i want it.
whats your thoughts?

I bought some and couldn't wait to cowash with it this morning after hearing all the raves about it. I like it and think it works really good. I just don't like the smell as much as Pantene, but I needed something more moisturizing and versatile plus needing to switch out my same old conditioner that I repeatedly use (Pantene). Pantene may have been making my hair dry I'm not 100% sure but reading the ingredients in both Aussie Moist and Pantene, it seems like Aussie Moist has better ingredients that's why it works well on natural and dry curly hair. I'd love to hear from anybody who has any input.

I used to love it but my hair always wound up being super dry out of nowhere. Turns out my hair doesn't like cones. The cones made it come off as moisturized and gave my hair slip so once I figured it out I switched to traders joes nourishing spa conditioner and it's been my staple ever since

I used to love it but my hair always wound up being super dry out of nowhere. Turns out my hair doesn't like cones. The cones made it come off as moisturized and gave my hair slip so once I figured it out I switched to traders joes nourishing spa conditioner and it's been my staple ever since
That makes a lot of sense, thank you!

Back