Aussie Moist Conditioner users. Do you ever get this question?

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just about everytime I cowash w/ Aussie Moist (i usually leave in a bit after rinsing) I get asked by several people if i'm wearing coconut lotion/perfume. They also say how I smell so good, or I smell tropical.

Do you get this as well?

I run it through my hair every single day and get the same exact response :yep: I love that conditioner..Definitely a staple.

I got this when I was using megatek, my manager said I smelled like a coconut.I never tried leaving any of the Aussie in my hair before.

I use it as a leave-in conditioner and whenever I use it I always get people sniffing my hair. I love the way it smells.

I see it's not just me :giggle: Aussie Moist just makes people want to get close to you. I remember I had just done a fresh wng, use the moist as a leave in then went to Whole Foods. The rep on the floor was walking about stocking stuff and she stopped where I was and exclaimed "wow, you smell so good!".

lol, i love aussie, but no i've never gotten that from leaving it in ... i wish. but i have gotten comments from essential oils. one of my co-workers asked if someone had just cleaned in here because she smellled lemon pledge. :lachen::look::ohwell::look::lachen: ... my moisture spray was a little heavy on lemon tea tree:)

lol, i love aussie, but no i've never gotten that from leaving it in ... i wish. but i have gotten comments from essential oils. one of my co-workers asked if someone had just cleaned in here because she smellled lemon pledge. :lachen::look::ohwell::look::lachen: ... my moisture spray was a little heavy on lemon tea tree:)

I defintely laughed at loud at the lemon pledge comment :lachen:

But yes, everytime I use Aussie moist, people do comment about the smell. It smells sooo good!

Tk you are really gonna have to put " i'm a dude" right under your avatar :lachen::lachen::lachen: Everytime you post and I see your pic i'm thinking how unfortunate it is that this chick has a stache. I think I told you that last time :lol: :lol:

You've never gotten comments?? Maybe women don't want to tell you how pretty and fresh you smell. I'm sure someone has noticed the scent when you walked by unless you are killing the precious with your lemon oils :lol:

Tk you are really gonna have to put " i'm a dude" right under your avatar :lachen::lachen::lachen: Everytime you post and I see your pic i'm thinking how unfortunate it is that this chick has a stache. I think I told you that last time :lol: :lol:

You've never gotten comments?? Maybe women don't want to tell you how pretty and fresh you smell. I'm sure someone has noticed the scent when you walked by unless you are killing the precious with your lemon oils :lol:

lol, j, you are crazy, lol, shhh, i'm not tryin' to disturb things too much 'round here & u keep callin' me out. ... i'm actually proud of my 'lil stache -- that's as much as it'll grow. my favorite though was the member that said aww, everytime i see your pic, nice hair, but i think -- such a ... plain-faced girl ... :lachen::lachen: ... it was after that one that i updated my siggy ... but i've dealt with it my whole life, so i'm pretty used to it by now.

eta: i've since quit the lemon oils, lol, but i do get the you smell good, sometimes, i just never pinned it to the aussie.

Last edited:
you's a pusher!!!! i am so a sucker for all things coconut and since i'm wearing my hair out a lot more i want it to smell good. d*#% you aussie moist!!!!

Aussie is and smells GREAT!!!
I use the Deeep 3 Minute Miracle weekly.
On one particular occassion, I had conditioned my hair maybe 5 days prior and went swimming. I tried not to get my hair but eventually I did. My friend swam next to me to ask something and stopped mid sentence like "Dude, you how do you smell like coconuts in all this chlorine?"

That Aussie is some powerful stuff. I love it!

I use Aussie Sidney Smooth and get those exact comments! They must smell the same... Now you know I want to buy the moist and compare right? :lol: :look: :shopping:

I just purchased some of this today and did a cowash with it. I love the smell! My hair feels like butter!

All, make sure to clarify 1x per month or so if you're cowashing regularly with this stuff. it's got a strong silicones in it that (i believe) is not water soluble :yep:

All, make sure to clarify 1x per month or so if you're cowashing regularly with this stuff. it's got a strong silicones in it that (i believe) is not water soluble :yep:

Poookie get on up out of here :lol:

By the way yall, I kid you not, one of the managers walked by my cube today, walked into a managers office accros from my cube and said "Do you smell coconut? Do you smell like coconut? I smelled it when i walked by". :giggle:

ETA: whoops, I referenced the wrong quote above which is why my comment makes absolutely no sense :lol:

Last edited:
No, I don't get that question but it does smell like tropical coconut! I LOVES ME SOME AUSSIE MOIST. I have the 125 use pump bottle of conditioner in my shower at all times. Just did a CW with it 2 days ago. Its been one of my staples (along with the 3 min Miracle DEEEP Reconstructor) for some years now.

Re: Aussie Moist Conditioner users. Do you ever get this question?

Just about everytime I cowash w/ Aussie Moist (i usually leave in a bit after rinsing) I get asked by several people if i'm wearing coconut lotion/perfume. They also say how I smell so good, or I smell tropical. Do you get this as well?
oh yes ! lol most folks really like it especially now in the summer . but lol my mom didnt go figure, she said it was too strong. i love it. edward says he misses you ;) lol

I'll be using mine when I wash and deep condish tomorrow!!!! Getting my braids Saturday!!! Whewt whewt!!! But the guy I'm seeing says he loves that and my hair oil (bt with lavendar oil)

Re: Aussie Moist Conditioner users. Do you ever get this question?

oh yes ! lol most folks really like it especially now in the summer . but lol my mom didnt go figure, she said it was too strong. i love it. edward says he misses you ;) lol

Tell my baby I miss him :giggle: I hope yall ain't all over him and such :look:

I was in the food room at my old job surrounded by dog/cat food and one of the residents was like "Something smells like coconut" Well I had just cowashed with Aussie Moist and sealed with VCO so I was extra coconutty that day. I love the smell it also reminds me of double bubble gum.

Love the pump bottle. Best invention ever for cowashes. I got my mom on the Aussie Moist (but she is the ultimate PJ so it wasn't hard).

Back