Attn: Naturals: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Condish

Ok, so I got around to using it earlier today.

I made a tea rinse with my ayurvedic powders (maka and brahmi) and left that in for 1hr. I rinsed, and applied the condish next. It didn't give as much slip as I would've thought it would.

Also, I noticed ALOT of shedding..and I am not much of a shedder. I'm going to see if it has to do with the Smooth as Silk or the Hawaiian silky I just incorporated into my reggie.

I followed up with spraying the Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1, then smoothing wheat germ oil, and EVCO on my braids. Finally followed up with castor oil. I've had my scarf on most of today, and I take it off periodically to check how it looks. My hair is VERY shiny, and blinging. I think it's more so due to the WGO than anything else though.

I'll keep using the S.A.S. anyway though..since I already bought it. I'm hoping in repeated uses it gets better for me. For now, I give it a C

Ok, so I got around to using it earlier today.

I made a tea rinse with my ayurvedic powders (maka and brahmi) and left that in for 1hr. I rinsed, and applied the condish next. It didn't give as much slip as I would've thought it would.

Also, I noticed ALOT of shedding..and I am not much of a shedder. I'm going to see if it has to do with the Smooth as Silk or the Hawaiian silky I just incorporated into my reggie.

I followed up with spraying the Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1, then smoothing wheat germ oil, and EVCO on my braids. Finally followed up with castor oil. I've had my scarf on most of today, and I take it off periodically to check how it looks. My hair is VERY shiny, and blinging. I think it's more so due to the WGO than anything else though.

I'll keep using the S.A.S. anyway though..since I already bought it. I'm hoping in repeated uses it gets better for me. For now, I give it a C

hmm... give it another try on a day when you're not doing other processes like the ayurveda. For me I know it's hard to evaluate the effectiveness of a new product if I use too many other things at the same time. :yep:

hmm... give it another try on a day when you're not doing other processes like the ayurveda. For me I know it's hard to evaluate the effectiveness of a new product if I use too many other things at the same time. :yep:

Ayurveda haircare has been something I've been on for about 2yrs now. So, that will always be in the equation somewhere :yep:

But, maybe sometime over the weekend I'll do a plain co-wash (haven't done that in a while..I do a shikakai co-wash :lachen:)

Ayurveda haircare has been something I've been on for about 2yrs now. So, that will always be in the equation somewhere :yep:

But, maybe sometime over the weekend I'll do a plain co-wash (haven't done that in a while..I do a shikakai co-wash :lachen:)
Let us know how it goes! :wacky:

Back