***ATLANTA AREA MEET UP*** Let's do it again!!!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Ok Ladies! We talked about doing another meet up. The last one was absolutely WONDERFUL! I'm planning the next one, as I said I would. Head over to the meet up planning thread to get the latest details and to put in your vote regarding the venue. I have a poll that's open thru Saturday so, head over now to find out what's up.

You know how we do it. If you missed the last one, be SURE not to miss this one. Let's get this party started right!

:lachen:....you still reading this? Head over to the planning thread, please. Thanks!

(rats! I send folks straight over so now I'll have to keep bumping this notice. Ah well. :ohwell:)

Bump, bump, bump, bump it up! :drunk:

NJoy you better go back sexier on em!! I just had to be sure that I scrolled fast....may have been a lil grape jelly going on...lol!!! Hair, bod and brains!! Get it in, I am looking forward to meeting you all, Hurry up with a date!!!! :)

@NJoy you better go back sexier on em!! I just had to be sure that I scrolled fast....may have been a lil grape jelly going on...lol!!! Hair, bod and brains!! Get it in, I am looking forward to meeting you all, Hurry up with a date!!!! :)

SunySydeofLyfe

Oh, I see. Mama warned me about chicks like you, dranking all that haterade. :rolleyes: Lemme go get my Janet back on then. I needs all the motivation I can get! :grin:

Er, but don't hold me to that image when ya see me. I'm still a work in progress. You can bring the jelly with ya if you want since I'm chunky peanut butter right about now. :look:

We gonna be turned up, ATL style Shawty. Ok, maybe not all that. But we're looking forward to another fun time for sure! :grin: Don't miss out!

@ Njoy!!! See I like you...ALREADYYYYYY....look at you knewing...yes knewing.... all of what I was saying!!!

Pick a date I am super excited!!! I need an outing!!! What about the hair show, that is on the horizon too....

@ Njoy!!! See I like you...ALREADYYYYYY....look at you knewing...yes knewing.... all of what I was saying!!!

Pick a date I am super excited!!! I need an outing!!! What about the hair show, that is on the horizon too....

SunySydeofLyfe

Yep. The hair show was brought up. Everyone's chiming in with suggestions. Waiting for everyone's feedback but, I'm good with that. Keep an eye on the planning thread, Lady. Working out the details. :yep:

Back