At what length should I stop doing box braids?

nappytherapy

So I am getting kinda bored with my hair and not sure what to do next. Usually my go to style is box braids. But I think my hair is at a length where it won't look good anymore. What do you think? Also do you have any suggestions to get me out of this rut....

I am currently edging BSL so I takes me hours (sometimes days depending on my workload) to get these done.

GrantFamilyMoments015.gif

i actually think box braids look better the longer your hair is. bsb sounds perfect for some small boxbraids. why are you bored with them? do you always wear them in a bun? maybe you can browse some albums on NP. the ladies there have great styles the do with their twists and braids. ♥

Why don't you like them on longer hair? I prefer them on longer lengths actually.
If you want to get outta your rut, maybe check out WestNDianBeauty's (i flucked her name up but u know who i'm talkin bout) youtube channel, she's got lots of great styles.

And what about twists? twistouts? regular braidouts? flat twists or flattwistouts? bantu knots and knotouts?

Back