At the END of my tether

MsKai

:-( Stressing out . . . BIG TIME!

Soooooo my hair was inbetween SL and APL and then I like an idiot coloured it and had to cut it back up to SL . . . but its just IMPOSSIBLE!

One thing thats always been the case is that my hair grows verrrry quickly . . . for example I cut it to slightly underneath my chin in December and it grew to inbetween SL and APL by March. My regime is awesome, I love it and wouldnt change it for the world; but finding it really difficult to use styles that will allow my hair to grow . . . As i've always cut my hair back and only recently decided to let it grow out.

I know people have told me before not to comb it daily - but that just doesnt work for me!

Any advice would be hugely appreciated?

Also i'm thinking of getting a lace wig? or i might do a sew in?

Thanks Guys! x

I am sorry I am a little confused.

What is your goal to try and comb it everyday with less breakage or to get it a certain length?

I can't tell if your hair is natural or processed. Will give advice if I can.

I think the sew in is a good idea. It will hide your hair away for a couple of weeks. Sorry about the setback though. Just take it as a lesson learned. When I was in high school thats how I 1st grew my hair out. It works great.

:-( Stressing out . . . BIG TIME!

Soooooo my hair was inbetween SL and APL and then I like an idiot coloured it and had to cut it back up to SL . . . but its just IMPOSSIBLE!

One thing thats always been the case is that my hair grows verrrry quickly . . . for example I cut it to slightly underneath my chin in December and it grew to inbetween SL and APL by March. My regime is awesome, I love it and wouldnt change it for the world; but finding it really difficult to use styles that will allow my hair to grow . . . As i've always cut my hair back and only recently decided to let it grow out.

I know people have told me before not to comb it daily - but that just doesnt work for me!

Any advice would be hugely appreciated?

Also i'm thinking of getting a lace wig? or i might do a sew in?

Thanks Guys! x

Please share :yep:

Hiii

Sorry if I confuse every1 think its probably cause i'm super confused myself! lol :-(

My hair is relaxed . . . haven't relaxed it since the end of last year mind . . . probably won't relax it this year unless I really get fed up with it!

It just seems to be STUCK at SL . . . won't seem to get passed it . . . I'm wearing my hair up in buns everyday so that it doesnt brush against my shoulders and I take it down and put into 2 cornrows at night . . . I wash it twice a week - and deep put a treatment on it on sundays . . .

Just wonder if there are any ideas or things/products I can try?

Thanks Sondice - I think i'm gonna try a sew in this weekend . . . x

Hiii

Sorry if I confuse every1 think its probably cause i'm super confused myself! lol :-(

My hair is relaxed . . . haven't relaxed it since the end of last year mind . . . probably won't relax it this year unless I really get fed up with it!

It just seems to be STUCK at SL . . . won't seem to get passed it . . . I'm wearing my hair up in buns everyday so that it doesnt brush against my shoulders and I take it down and put into 2 cornrows at night . . . I wash it twice a week - and deep put a treatment on it on sundays . . .

Just wonder if there are any ideas or things/products I can try?

Thanks Sondice - I think i'm gonna try a sew in this weekend . . . x

Do you cowash, deep condition, or use oils and leave-ins on your hair? Also do you moisturize it daily, tha jheri juice thread might be of help, retention on point! :yep:

Chelz - I'm gonna sound really stupid, but I don't have any idea what it means to cowash? I do deep condition on a sunday with either ORS Hair Mayonnaise or Replenishing Conditioner . . . Occassionally I use their Elastic-i-tea leave in and I use the oils daily generally the jojoba or coconut oil. At night before I cornrowe and tie my hair, I use ORS hair fertiliser on the scalp and then run carrot oil from root to end . . .

Feels wicked in the morning . . . but not growing at my usual rate :-(

I'll check out the Jheri Juice thread! Thanks hun xx

Chelz - I'm gonna sound really stupid, but I don't have any idea what it means to cowash? I do deep condition on a sunday with either ORS Hair Mayonnaise or Replenishing Conditioner . . . Occassionally I use their Elastic-i-tea leave in and I use the oils daily generally the jojoba or coconut oil. At night before I cornrowe and tie my hair, I use ORS hair fertiliser on the scalp and then run carrot oil from root to end . . .

Cowashing is basically washing/rinsing your hair with conditioner.:yep:I havent used shampoo in weeks and Ive been fine. Are you moisturizing before using the oils though? Oils do not moisturize. If you do decide to start "juicing" then that would be a great source of moisture, I use Care Free Curl Gold, its awesome.:grin:

I would not wash it so much. How often did you wash it when you were not trying to grow it?

Back