At One With Nature

MiaLi

Is any one currently using their products, particularly the Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner? Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. An ingredient listing for the conditioner would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

I have about half an ounce of this left...it's ok. I hadn't used it in awhile until I read a post talking about the how great the slip was. For me, it's a little too 'stringy.' Maybe the effectiveness depends on your hair type as well. I'd use it after a touch up, but not now. It's been almost 3 months since my last touch up and I'm using a flashlight to find my scalp!

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Choloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Polysorbate 20, Mineral Oil, Emulsifying Wax, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Magnesium Citrate, Polyquarternium- 7, Extracts of: (Chamomile, White Nettle, Pine Cone, Lappa, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Watercress, Garlic, Calendula, Linden, Cornflower, Matricaria, Hypericum), Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylpar-aben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Simethicone

Hope this helps!
G

miali, i just have to tell you that i am in love with at one with nature itchy scalp treatment oil! nothing i have ever used before has made my scalp as happy as this stuff. i don't even have to grease my scalp anymore, i just put a few dots of the oil in a few strategic places and massage it in and voila! and it's especially good if your natural...

Ms. Kenesha loves the Botanical Reconstructor. Ask her or do a search and you may find some of her posts about it.

I have the shampoo, it has gentler surfactents such as tea-lauryl sulfate. I use it for my cousins, and it seems to clean very well and it's good for the scalp.

And, are those the ingredients for the reconstructor? The ingredients don't seem right, but then again, how should I know
laugh.gif

I love the Botanical Reconstructor Conditioner it gives me superior slip and managability usually no matter what other conditioner I use, I use this one last for the amount of slip and detangling it gives me
smile.gif

Thanks for the responses ladies!

I had hoped you would see this post Ms. K as SG suggested!

Doing a search, I saw that you used this conditioner. Having 4a/b relaxed hair, I wanted to know how well the conditioner might work for me. I would appreciate any further details you might like to give.

Back