Askes Me Out, But Never Makes A Plan!

Thank you.
Of course part of me is like "I just got rid of a decent guy, oh crap" . The other part of me is like "good ridden, this dude was annoying the crap out of me". But no I wouldn't have been happy with his behavior..... He was all talk.

He kept saying "there are so many fun things that he wanted to do, but he never has anyone to do them with"...
ok, well a date would have been a perfect opportunity to make a experience!

Him: there are so many fun things I want to do! *lists things to do*
You: you should plan a date. Plan something for us to do.
Him: How sway? What ever could there possibly be for us to do?! I have no clue!

He sounds retarded :lachen:

Girl you did plenty. Please do not second guess yourself. And don't worry about letting a "nice guy" go. Serial killers are nice. Literally anybody can be nice. What you want is someone who is genuinely kind, thoughtful, aware, attentive, etc. This guy was not serious. He's a talker, not a doer. Too lazy. He was trying to train you to do the work. You should not have to beg a guy to plan the date he asked you out on.
Girl YES to all of this.

He sounds lazy and inconsiderate.

Are you 100% sure he's single? That could also be why he doesn't plan, he may not know for sure when/if he'll be available.

That "nobody's perfect" mess would annoy the crap outta me.
Sounds like he wants to have sex.. the texts and the calls are to keep her interested. He is handling OP. I wouldn't bother with him anymore.

Back