Are you happy with the length you have?

im happy that i can maintain my sl hair. im still trying to get it fully sl without cuttin any ssks. i just try not to manipulate my hair too much cause i know that causes my breakage. but i still need to keep it moisturized, stretched, and detangled.. hmmmm

yep!:yep:

my hair is a bit past BSL straight and a little above SL with my braid n curl/twist outs. i think it looks great at this length. my final goal is MBL or WL but i'm in no rush.

I am grateful for the hair that I have on my head. However my hair still hasn't been longer than shoulder length in my whole entire life so I am not happy about that. I want my hair to reach my belly button.

It seems like I've been hangining in "Almost-APL" Land for a minute, so I am a little frustrated with my length at times. I am finally getting beginning to get over that hump. Apparently keeping it stretched and more frequent co-washes and oil-rinses seems to be working out for me. So maybe, just maybe I'll actually make Full APL, or dare I say touching BSL, by the end of the year. I have an unofficial challenge with myself to stay away from the flat-iron until the colder months. Since I'm in FL, that means at least November, but I will try to wait until maybe Christmas time.

Even if my hair stays the same length indefinitely, I am very happy with my length. It has grown considerably over the past few years.

Well, I'll be excited when I get to WL relaxed but I would love to be WL natural or very slightly texlaxed. That'll be my next adventure. THEN I'll be satisfied.

I want more. I want to at least get my hair to WL.

But my current length is:

47ef8139-8e3d-6aeb.jpg

I am okay with it. I am approaching BSB and I am also almost 3 years natural. At this point I have managed to minimize and perfect my routine so my hair is super healthy, ill take that over length any day.

Sent from my HTC EVO

I am happy with my length; grazing APL (last I stretched-checked) ---the longest my hair has EVER been. In the same breath, I want more. I of course celebrate this victory, but I'm still striving for and wanting more.

My texture change, growth rate, and retention (prior to my PS binge) have left MUCH to be desired. I just choose to keep it pushing and hide my hair until I can get past feelin' some kind of way about those specific factors of my hair journey. I don't know when this whole "binge" will come to a head... so far in 2011, my hair has seen the light of day all of 3 weeks...and while I miss my hair, I focus on how *MY* hair likes to be left alone.

~S~

Some days i am, some days i am not.....but right now i am more concern with the overall health of my body and ultimately my hair. I have Iron deficiency anemia, so when my body is low on iron it sucks whatever iron it can from those cells (nail and hair follicles...ect) within my body that doesn't play a major role in my overall health (well that's the simpler version of what my doctor said). But i have learned that our hair and nails reflect the healthy or unhealthy state of our body.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just basically thankful to have hair on my head. But as for the length, I'm not satisfied. I don't feel I will be satisfied until I'm at least WL curly, which would be HL or longer straightened. I just like long hair and always had it except for a few times when I did drastic cuts. On my way back though!

Back