Are banana clips "in" again?

dillard said:
cutecutecute! i love that you can't even see the clip :) it's buried under mass of curls.
Thanks, dillard. I'm wondering if I could rollerset/flat iron and get something similar to this. Granted, it probably won't look just like it, but something close would be just as good. :)

Naw, I actually do listening to rock and stuff. lol party like a rockstar... uh uh.
i meant like pomp like this
bananaclip_ext_LL299_big.jpg
but where her bang area is make a hump. haha

I am going to try it sideways, I loved the pic show thanks for sharing! THX

Just wanted to know would I get kicked back into the 80's for wearing one lol.. They are so nice but wanted to make sure they are still "in" :)

Just wanted to know would I get kicked back into the 80's for wearing one lol.. They are so nice but wanted to make sure they are still "in" :)

They're cool with me. :up: I think they are great way to hold hair up and out of the way without losing hair to elastic bands. :yep:

I don't know if banana clips are "in", but I love to use them to bun my hair. I love them!

Banana clips are never out for me, i love them for side sweeps and a quick up do. DH loves my hair in banana clips, simple but very necessary accessory for me.

What brands do you use? I had one this past year, but it completely broke at the joint. Are there any good brands for thick hair?

Got one in right now. I use them to side bun. My hair is CBL so I don't have the thick juicy bun that I love. I clip it, then pin the ends under. No matter where I place it, my bun is super thick.

I also use them once a curl set (roller, flexi, Bantu) has run it's course and needs to be styled.

image-1489341056.jpg

Got one in right now.

Did you order it though the company or did you purchase it at a store?

I got them from Target on the As Seen on TV aisle. I liked it and I bought some more on Ebay for my godDaughters because they were cheaper and I could get all black in the pack.

I wear my hair up almost everyday and banana clips are usually at the base of my updos. They keep my hair looking neat longer than regular buns, and I prefer them at the base of my updos/buns instead of a pony holder.

I wear them for buns in my twists. Can any naturals post a bun with the banana clip? I've yet to perfect it.

Sent From My Pheauxne

Back