April 5, 2010- I did my BC! *Pic heavy*

OMG congratulations!!!! How exciting!!
How long did you transition? I could've sworn you said you wanted to do a long term. Your hair is beautiful!!

I would say you are a 3B, but I could be wrong. Either way your waves and curls are very pretty!
Thanks! I transitioned 11 months, 3 days.

DE - I don't know why I felt like I was going through this process with you - (lol) I remember from day one when you were contemplating the thought.

You and your hair look great -

You are not going always please the masses - you gotta do what is good for you!

Girl - u are going to be cat's meow now!!!

DE - I don't know why I felt like I was going through this process with you - (lol) I remember from day one when you were contemplating the thought.

You and your hair look great -

You are not going always please the masses - you gotta do what is good for you!

Girl - u are going to be cat's meow now!!!

You're too kind! We have been at it since my day one! Thanks for all of your insight and support! :)

I know it feels good to finish transition! Congratulations!

Sooooooooo good! :)

Congrats!!! No neutral reaction here: IT'S GAWWGOUS!!!!

Awwww, thanks! I needed that!

Diva Esq. Your hair grade looks pretty nice and curly. I wouldn't have thought you would need a relaxer. Your going to love your new freedom with natural curls. Welcome.

India

CONGRATULATIONS!! All those bc, twa, curly hair questions...I knew you would do it soon. It looks great on you! Let the haters hate, you can slap them with your hair as you flip it over your shoulder next year.

Congratulations! You're hair is beautiful. Please continue to have the strength to deal with those who just don't get it. Remember you'll always have support here. You're hair looks healthy and happy! I hope mine is as happy as yours when i'm ready to do the BC myself. - (another 6ms from now-maybe)

Congrats Soror!!! :woot: (the Oo-oop! in your siggy clued me in... I was looking at your screen name like "Diva??? Could she be...?? :scratchch :lachen:) Your curlies are too cute!!!

Back