April 13,14,15..What are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Spring Lovely Ladies......

What are your plans this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair????

Sunday, I will:

Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea!
Camille Rose Algae Hair Mask under dryer 20 minutes
Steam with something *not sure yet* over a Coffee Rinse
Use Hairveda ACV Phinising Rinse
Apply Leave-In/Oil
Dry under Dryer and get ready for work Monday. *been on vacay all week*:grin:

And You??????

I'll post a day at a time since I'm always changing my mind:look: Tomorrow I will do a delightful DC under steam and will do a clarifying poo wash.

I plan on doing a HOT with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil followed by a nice steaming with Camille Rose Jansyn Moisture Max Conditioner, and Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk as a leave-in to top it all off. :lick:

Wash & BLOWDRY as usual

KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
DC Overnight w/ KeraCare Humecto
Leave In+Oil
Blowdry

friday - section hair and finger detangle in shower. clarify. spray keratin and put conditioner on for overnight dc

saturday - rinse dc & oil rinse. put hair in 2 flat twists in shower.

saturday night & sunday - whole head baggy.

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals (scrub scalp)
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and reposition bun

Tonight I sprayed my celies with African Royale braid spray, then moisturized with AO Rosa Mosqueta Nourishing condish then sealed in JBCO

Either Friday or Saturday I'll:
co wash- Aussie Moist
DC- Jessicurl dc tx
then put hair into a protective style

My hair is in cornrows that I want to keep in for at least 2 weeks so this weekend I did my normal wash & dc but put a wig cap over them.

Shampoo:Kinky Curly Come Clean
DC: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckel Rose & Pure Argan Oil

Detangle the rest of my hair, clarify with shampoo then give the best DC my hair could have ever asked for and maybe do a blow out. ^^

- Pre-poo with AVJ and oil mix
- Detangle with Tresemme Naturals
- Co-cleanse with L'Oreal EverCreme Conditioning Cleanser
- Overnight DC with Bee Mine Deep Conditioner
- Oil mix, leave-in, and WnG

- L'oreal Feria "#32, Light Auburn Black"
-deep condition with Dabur honey/henna conditioner and finish Sammy products
-roller set
-dominican blow dry out
-ponytail and hope to G-d my hair doesn't fall out lol

I haven't washed my hair in 14 days :nono::lachen:. My hair is greasy and dirty its unreal:grin: So yeah i'm washing this weekend. I got no choice in the matter.

Pre-poo with Chicoros recipe - I need to evaluate how this feels on my hair. My newgrowth isnt tangled, its the legth of my hairs that's all matted together. I dont know whats up with that.:blush:

Wash with moisturizing shampoo or Clarifying shampoo - Still unsure of what I'll be using

Deep condition with heat.

If I have time, I'll try a curly style for the weekend.

It's not about me this weekend:look: So DD will go through the takedown of her cornrows, and a rebraid and rebead. I'll probably just GHE with my castorcocoevoo blend while i'm doing all of that hair.

Doing my hair right now. I chelated, washed with design essentials moisture retention shampoo. Deep conditioned with nairobi prota-sil. Rollersetting in a few minutes.

Thinking about whether I should put a semi color in honey brown...either way, I'm deep conditioning with Silk Elements Mega Moisture and detangling with TJ Nourish. Need some extra moisture in this head.

This is my first weekend off in FOREVER!

So I'm going to do it up:
1. Shampoo with poo bar then henna treatment with green tea
2. Sat AM rinse, rinse, rinse then honey/oil treatment with I go workout for two hours.
3. Home rinse treatment, DC with mixutre of Conditioner/aloe vera gel/honey/oil
4. DC some more
5. braidout

HOT/prepoo with castor oil
Detangle
DC with Mane and Tail deep moisturizing conditioner.
Co_wash with the same.
Spray some S Curl and seal with JBCO
10 Celie braids

Ready for my wig :))

I have braids...i didn't know I had so much grey...i see it all with the parts...i may color my roots...i was thinking light brown or honey.. my natural hair is light brown.

Hopefully going to big chop on Sunday :grin:

ETA: I didn't even make it to Sunday. I big chopped Saturday :grin:

Last edited:
I have a dc of mayo, egg and evco in my hair tonight. I plan to shampoo, condition, coffee rinse, air dry then cornrow Saturday. I'm going to wear crochet braids for the next 3 weeks.:yep:

Hair was straightened last weekend so I can't wash this week. Set my straight hair on 10 flexirods...cant wait to see the results...

Cassia treatment this weekend :grin: And then re-twisting. I usually do single braids because my hair is too fine to actually stay in a twist but I just want to change things up for a little while.

Yesterday I shampooed w/ SSI jojoba hemp, DC w/ SSI Okra Reconstructor and SSI Banana Brulee. Applied leave-in & QB CTDG. Twisted with QB BRBC. Done.

Back