Anyone used Maxiessentials Products?

sunshinebeautiful

Has anyone purchased the companion products to the Maxiglide flatiron? I'm curious as to how these work and if it's worth the money. I eyed the Maxiessentials combo of Beyond Straight (humidity-resistant temporary straightened) and The End (shine enhancer and protector). The combo of products costs $29.99 for 8 oz. of Beyond Straight & 1 oz. of The End.

The product descriptions are below. I was really intrigued that the Beyond Straight contained henna as one of its ingredients.

Beyond Straight -- a non-chemical temporary straightener with thermal protection. Designed to straighten, reduce frizz and protect hair from heat. Features a blend of matricaria, kiwi, henna extracts, Vitamins A and E, wheat protein and panthenol, fabulous ingredients that help build body, moisturize, condition, smooth, thicken and protect hair against environmental aggressors.

The End Silicone Shine Enhancer -- derived from natural silica sand, The End puts a micro layer of virtually weightless protection on the hair, creating a dazzling shine. It leaves a silky smooth to touch surface, seals and protects the cuticle, helps prevent split ends. The End locks moisture in and keeps humidity out, therefore preventing frizzies. It creates a non-stick surface, repelling dirt, dust particles and other external damaging elements. 100% oil-free, alcohol-free and preservative-free.

Any reviews? What do ya'll think?

i got the shampoo and conditioner. never used them cos im not interested. They're prolly somewhere in my box of products

sunshinebeautiful said:
Anyone else?

Hi, Yep, I use the Beyond Straight and the Ends. I think they are great! Keeps my hair almost too straight! It really does make a difference in helping to maintain that super straight finish. I can still add curl with my Carusos, but it will tend to fall straight by the end of the day/eve out. To me, this was better than fizzing up. These products came with my Maxiglide, so I haven't re-ordered yet, and I think it's a little expensive, but it seems to last a long time.:grin:

Back