Anyone use Vatika Hair Fall Control Cream?

Blue_Berry

I know this is not a review, because I'm under a sew-in and it hard to condition my hair. (I can only clean my hair underneath, put oil and a leave-in) I brought the Vatika Hair Fall Control Styling Hair Cream and I really wanted to know how it worked, so I test tried it. I put some of the conditioner around my nape area. :look: (Where my new growth was coming in and it was kind of knotted up.) I left it own for awhile then rinsed that small nape section. Omgosh, it detangle my hair nicely and made it soft. I know the ingredients are not the best, but it worked nicely. I can't see it will do the same for my whole entire head though. Now, I'm trying to see if the LHCF ladies tried the product. I'm under a sew-in and will not take it down soon, so I can't see the full benefits. :nono: I miss deep conditioning my hair and feeling how nice it is.

Any reviews on the Vatika Hair Fall Control Styling Hair Cream?

I use it sometimes as a pre-poo before I wash. I see it can be used as a leave-in also but I have never used it this way. I really like it but I wish the smell wasn't so strong.

I use it sometimes as a pre-poo before I wash. I see it can be used as a leave-in also but I have never used it this way. I really like it but I wish the smell wasn't so strong.

Thanks LadyD, I thought at first it was a conditioner. I may have to give it a try later own.

Back