Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo

Coffee

I ordered some Vatika Hair Oil and was sent a sample of Vatika Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo. I used it tonight and I was like "WOW" this is awesome, my hair felt so soft after washing and you only need a small amount.

Ohh, that sounds very yummy for the hair !:lick::lick::lick: I knew I should not have clicked this tread I'm starting to feel the PJism rise!!!!!:wallbash::wallbash: :spank::spank::whip::whip: Now, I'll be thinking about this in my sleep!!!!

Yes it is nice. I have a sample bottle in my mother's house waiting for me. It stimulates my scalp!:yep:

:sad:Don't tell me that-I was --><-- this close to grabbing that. BUT I am consoled with the bhringraj hair wash and matching condish I found. I'll make a note for my next pj run:yep: Does it have SLS in it?

I've been eyeing that stuff for a while now. Its a the Indian Mart where I get my henna and vatika oil, but I've been to chicken to try it. I think I may pick some up next time....

the only thing i loved about it was the smell. I am not saying don't use Vatika shampoo, but it is full of SLS. which is a strong detergent that strips the natural oils from your hair eventually.
but for those who love it. there is more than one Vatika shampoo. there is a lemon and henna leaf anti-dandruff one, yellow. and root strengthening with coconut and almonds, white. :yep:

Om Tat Sat

Back