Anyone up for a July PJ Challenge????

JenJen2721

I've decided that since I failed terribly at the May Challenge and since I have enough shampoo and conditioner to last me for at least 6 months or so, I would like to put myself on a July challenge to not buy any new products in the month of July. This would keep me from being tempted to buy more stuff after reading the raves on this board.
grin.gif

Let's save some <font color="green"> $$$$$MONEY </font> this month!!!

bouncy.gif

Who's with me? Pebbles, Allandra, BabyCurls????
trampoline.gif

Starting tomorrow July 1st....

Ok, so you're only giving me today to go on a shopping spree??! I can do it, I just have to hit the stores today before midnight!
laugh.gif
Why not? Count me in!
smile.gif

Girl--I'm with you. I'm so disgusted with myself and I'm so sick of being a PJ. I'm gonna do the challenge with you. I've been on the hair boards for almost a year now, so hopefully this little "problem" I have can calm itself down.

Thanks for this thread
up.gif

Hi AnjelLuvsUBabe,

The PJ challenge is to keep us pj's (product junkies) from buying any new haircare products for a month. Helps cut down on spending for many of us.
smile.gif

You have to promise not to buy any new products for the month of July. If you do break your promise, you must let us know so that you can receive your punishment.
spank.gif

Just kidding!
laugh.gif
Anyway, that's it. If you can do it, please join us. If you can't make such a promise now, we'll understand and wait for you to join us at a later date.
smile.gif

darn it I will join -- but I was thinkin about purchasing some new stuff since I have been on this board and just got put on to some stuff. does the challenge include stuff from the grocery store like olive oil.

BUT i do need to get rid of some of this stuff I already have

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so you're only giving me today to go on a shopping spree??! I can do it, I just have to hit the stores today before midnight!
laugh.gif
Why not? Count me in!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about the short notice Pebbles!
angel.gif

I never consider things from the grocery store like olive oil part of the challenge. It's the major hair care products like shampoos, conditioners and stuff like that I stay away from.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
darn it I will join -- but I was thinkin about purchasing some new stuff since I have been on this board and just got put on to some stuff. does the challenge include stuff from the grocery store like olive oil.

BUT i do need to get rid of some of this stuff I already have

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do it AnjelLuvs...you have until midnight tonight to buy new products...then 31 days of no new products. 31 days of being strong and saving money!!!! It'll be great!
poke.gif

[quote
Sorry about the short notice Pebbles!
angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's alright Jen, I still love ya!
laugh.gif
Where's Allandra? I think we can get her to join this challenge.
smile.gif

I am in, this madness must slow down. I have so many liters of stuff I could wash all the hair on my street for the rest of the year.

Tracy

okay I am going to try this month!! I am going to will myself not to purchase a single hair product!! okay here we go......lol

[ QUOTE ]
You got me just when I was making a list of products I want to buy. Guess i'll have to wait until August!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have until midnight tonight to pick up something that you don't think you can make it through July without.
poke.gif

I'm going to the BSS today on my lunch hour to pick up some of that Adore rinse.
smile.gif

Good Luck Ladies
notworthy.gif
!!! I wish I could join with you this month but I know I am not going to be able to do it because I just got started on my search for a successful regime. Maybe next month.

I also wish I could start but I've just joined this board and I'm still buying new products, so It will have to be next time. Although once I buy the stuff I need I definetly won't be buying anything for at least a couple of months. Good luck to you ladies!

Now you tell me!! I just came back from the beauty supply store. I'll have to run out again after work, theres a few more things I need. Count me in.

Count me in. I'm new and I'm ashamed
blush.gif
to admit how much I've spent in less than a month. When I got my statement on Friday I was
wallbash.gif
so yes please I need HELP!!!

I'm in, I just went to the BSS yesterday and picked up some 3-in-1 oil from Profective and some conditioning gel by Luster Pink. After the challenge I'm going to Sally's to pick up the ION reconstructor that stuff is great. I didn't need to use a moisturizing conditioner after. It made my hair soft and silky with great slip
love.gif
. Oooops there go my PJims. That is a shame, I'm already talking about after the challenge. Oh well, count me in.

Ok I'm definitely NOT in...
laugh.gif
rofl.gif

But I have a suggestion (don't u love when people do this? HA!)!

NO FAIR that you guys get to buy things in advance! If you are challenging, then challenge! You can do it! C'mon! Don't be WUSSES!!!!!!! :snicker snicker:

NO stocking up...(not to mention I happen to KNOW that some of you buy twice as much in the "stock up" period as you would over the course of the month! You guys start off breaking the bank, for the purpose of not breaking the bank!)
crazy.gif

BE STRONG! BE BRAVE! USE WHAT YOU HAVE! OR WHAT YOUR BOUGHT LAST MONTH BEFORE AND, yes AND, AFTER the "challenge"....

Now, that is your REAL mission - should you choose to accept it!

rofl.gif
rofl:
rofl.gif

Umm, I get the feeling you're referring to me?
rofl.gif
I can't help it, this is the only way I can do this thing. I am a wuss, I am a wuss, I am a wuss...
laugh.gif

Pebs - YOU - and the whole lot of ya!

:giggle: shhh....actually I'm just jealous cuz I could NEVER do a challenge for a month. That's like an ETERNITY in "product buying" time...

I would SURELY die....
laugh.gif

Smooches @ Pebs...
smile.gif

Back