Anyone tried their Profectiv Samples?

pooh123

I tried the Root Health and the 3-in-1 oil and I love them both. I plan to purchase them soon. The Rooth Health really got my new growth under control. Both products gave my hair a nice shine too.
trampoline.gif
I haven't tried the Growth Masque yet.
love.gif

What have you tried and which ones did you like?
pooh123
Rose.gif

I have used the Root Health and the Break free both on wet hair. I like the Root Health because it softened my new growth. Which I have a lot of. And I like the Break Free because I put it from root to end and it protects my hair and I don't have to wash it out.

I finally received my samples yesterday. I was beginning to give up hope on getting them! lol Well, I've only tried the root health so far which I like. I'll be trying the Growth Masque and 3-in-1 oil tomorrow after I wash my hair.

I finnaly got my samples today.Healthy Ends,3-in-1 oil and Growth Masque.I am conditioner washing tomorrow so I will use the oil after.

Honestly, the growth masque did nothing for my hair.
mad.gif
It gave my hair no slip at all. I give it two thumbs down.

pooh123

is there a web site to request these free samples? I've tried the 3 in 1 oil but have never heard of some of the others named here.

My samples came opened with only 2 samples in it. I am assuming you guys got three. I guess I am just going to go to the bss tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]
My samples came opened with only 2 samples in it. I am assuming you guys got three. I guess I am just going to go to the bss tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got three samples but it looked like my package had been opened.
ohwell.gif

pooh123
Rose.gif

LOL yes it is messed up lol. The root health is the one I really wanted to try. I guess I am just going to buy it because I can't go on the Profectiv waiting list again, lol, I have no patience.

Back