Profectiv Root Health-stretching touch ups

I second the Roothealth. Thanks for the review LD. I bought it about a week ago and haven't gotten around to posting about it. But it really does a great job on the new growth. Especially when used with Surl activator. Leaves the hair supersoft /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll also be repurchasing.

Blkmane, I have been using the megagrowth for s long time now and i just absolutely love it. It's great for moisturising the length of the hair and a little goes a long way.

Dang ya'll, now I gotta talk my mama into buying me this root health stuff. Maybe I'll just sneak it in the buggy /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Karima

Kamilla16-

Did you see the link at the end of my previous post for Profectiv FREE samples? (Get your mom hooked then she will WANT to buy it!) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Armyqt- I also use the Root Health on the length of my hair! /images/graemlins/blush.gif Am I not supposed to? Is the Mega Growth much different? Is it as creamy?

I remember someone posting that a lot of the Profectiv stuff had about the same ingredients.

Blkmane, it's perfectly ok to use the roothealth on the length of the hair. I do the same also. Right now I'm only wearing my hair in a ponytail as I'm stretching my relaxer out. In this case I find that the root health is good for all over. I like the megagrowth as a moisturizer on my hair when it's dry and I'm wearing my hair out. Even though profectiv products have similar ingredients, I find that these two look, feel and work very differently. Get one of those free samples and try it out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

It sure diddly is fine to use it on your lengths too! Mega-Growth is really thick. Great for setting type of styles or for protection to the strands! I love all the ones that I've used by them!

Ahhhh another satisfied customer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm glad you like the root health ArmyQT, it's a great softner, I really wish they'd make it in larger sizes for profective junkies like myself. I've actually tried contacting the company but on their site they don't even have any contact details for them.

ok is this something that you can use on hair that has been freshly done without weighing it down?? like lets say i rollerset my hair and i wanted to maintain its biounce but, calm the roots down, would this make my roots wet and my hair stiff?
I'm so ambivalent towards the Breakfree... one minute its grear the next its gummy

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:

I'm glad you like the root health ArmyQT, it's a great softner, I really wish they'd make it in larger sizes for profective junkies like myself. I've actually tried contacting the company but on their site they don't even have any contact details for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

LD, the size I have 4.25 oz, but they do have alrger tub. The bigger tubs have been out for about 3months now. What size do you have?

BTW i've seen 8.5oz tubs of breakfree (which i have) and Megagrowth only.... I wonder if they make economy sized tubs for all their products??

Daggit! They have larger tubs? I never see those!

*running around like a mad woman, pulling out hair, stopping to calm myself, still in a rage* /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

Armyqt said:
LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LD, the size I have 4.25 oz, but they do have alrger tub. The bigger tubs have been out for about 3months now. What size do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]

ArmyQT I have the 4oz tub. I've seen the bigger tubs but I didn't pick one up (at the time I wasn't using break free) but when i went back to the shop they didn't have them anymore. Hopefully they'll become more popular soon enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back