Profectiv Growth Masque - has anyone tried it?

soulchild

I believe it's a protein conditioner. Here's the description:

Infuses damaged, brittle hair with a deep penetrating blend of natural minerals, oils and proteins that strengthen & rebuild hair from the inside out. After each treatment, feel the dramatic improvement in hair strength, softness & shine.

So, has anyone tried this, and if so what were the results? And also, does anyone know how often this product can be used. Basically, is it a light protein/medium/or strong?

Did anybody try out their samples? The growth masque was included, as well as the oil w/strength beads and root health. I didn't care too much for the oil
ohwell.gif

TIA
cool.gif

Bump.
BTW, soulchild, I love the 3-in-1 Phase Oil. The ingredients are the bomb and I think it absorbs really well as opposed to just sitting on my hair. Try it on damp hair, you might get better results that way.
smile.gif

I absolutely LOVE the growth masque....I love the way it makes my hair feel.....It really penetrates the shaft just like it states...I use it every week and it leaves my hair very soft and moisturized...Its definately a staple in my closet.-Melissa

Hey SoulChild...I use the Profectivs deep conditioner once or twice a week.. I'm a huge fan of the entire Profectiv line though and if they ever come out with a shampoo it's over with..LOL.. but I love the conditioner. I need to buy some more actually. I wash my hair in the shower and then slather the profectiv on. Then I sit under the heat cap for like thirty minutes and my hair usually remains nice and moist until the next wash. I just tried the Profectiv conditioner on Monday after Washing and conditioning in the Shower with Pantene Relaxed shampoo and conditiner and then using the Profectiv as a Deep Conditioner and I think I just found me a new combo that works really good with my hair.

I do the bun thing and sometimes I notice my hair gets a little dry especially with the change of weather now but I haven't noticed that at all with the Pantene/Profectiv combo. Time will tell though.

But anyhoo... I love it.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Bump.
BTW, soulchild, I love the 3-in-1 Phase Oil. The ingredients are the bomb and I think it absorbs really well as opposed to just sitting on my hair. Try it on damp hair, you might get better results that way.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Miss_Brown ... try it on wet hair. I started using this just recently, and I really like it.

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I just felt like it wasn't absorbing properly. I'll give it another try though.

Karezone, it took me months to get my samples.

Melissa and Crystal, thanks for the review on the Growth Masque. So you guys use it once a week? Do you feel that it is only a light protein?

Crystal, I believe this is their shampoo http://www.strengthofnature.com/cleanhealthy.htm, but I haven't seen it in stores.

I posted about this product about 2 or 3 months ago. When I first washed it out I was not crazy about the feel of my hair, I had no sort of slip. But my hair was soft and felt very strong when I was twist my damp hair. It is a product I would definitely use again. I have very thick coarse and dry porous natural hair that is almost brastrap length. I used the whole container of the masque.

sbg4evr, Thanks for the review. So you used the entire container? Wow. I think I would get at least a half dozen uses out of it. I just hate how Profectiv products are so small though.

Back