Anyone still use NTM silk touch leave in cream?

Anyone still use NTM silk touch leave in cream? I just decided to purchase this and it seems really good as a moisturizer.. i know there was a big buzz on this a while back,, any long time users ? do u still love it??

I still use this, and I really like this moisturizer. After my long search of moisturizers, this is the only one that worked, and trust me, I tried ALOT :look: My hair was always dry (I think b/c of using no-lye and Phyto) and this moisturizer really worked for me. I even use it while I'm in twists; I just water it down with Fermodyl 619. HTH!

YES! I still use this and still love it :yep: This will be a staple of mine for a very long time... I have yet to find anything else that moisturizes my hair without any greasy, weighed-down side effects! Love it :lick:

I am a newbie to NTM but so far I LOVE IT! It does an excellent job of moisturizing without weighing my hair. I've tried a ton of stuff including Aveda USC & the NTM is by far the best for my hair :grin:

NTM has been my staple moisture all year. I love it and keep an extra bottle on hand! I did just add some ORS Olive Oil in the jar because my hair seems to have needed something a bit heavier on the ends. Once I get past this slight dry spell, I'm going back to my Silk Touch.

Back