Anyone still use MY HONEY CHILD Type 4 Hair cream??!!!

@YesToHair! I'm currently transitioning
(21 months post) and my hair is very finicky in general which is why I'm always looking for the next product. My hair is hit or miss with coconut oil but the Type 4 Hair Cream works well for me as a sealant.

I haven't tried any of the other MHC products. My hair tends to be dry as well but lately I've been mouisturising with Bekura Honey Latte Detangling Milk and Qhemet Biologics Amla Olive Heavy Cream which has left my hair moisturized for a few days.

Great staff...looks like the coconut in it might not be problematic, guess it doesn't hurt to give it a try and see. Will look on the site link that rilepak provided for a sample size and take it from there...

My honey child is probably one the best brands for my hair ,the DC is the best I ve ever used (and I ve been a PJ since 2001) .
The butters are heavy but very effective . Same with the shampoo ,it's gentle ,cleansing softening and smells amazing . I also use it to clean my brushes . Overall the products quality is superior to most brands mentioned here .

My honey child is probably one the best brands for my hair ,the DC is the best I ve ever used (and I ve been a PJ since 2001) .
The butters are heavy but very effective . Same with the shampoo ,it's gentle ,cleansing softening and smells amazing . I also use it to clean my brushes . Overall the products quality is superior to most brands mentioned here .
Tell me what I should get for my 4a curls. Thanks!

The shampoo ,DC and 4 type cream . If you need a detangler I would go with Jane Carter or Carols daughter vanilla combing cream .
Thanks. She has 3 shampoos. 2 scalp cleansers and one poo. Is it the poo you are referring to?

She had 2 DCs too. An olive and a honey. Which one do you use?

I found Type4 to be a little too heavy (if that makes sense), for me personally.:nono:

And I think I also 'prefer' Buttery Soy.

In defense of the product, I think I used a little too much.:ohwell: So, I ended up swapping my back up Jar with another poster.

I still have almost a full jar left, so I'll definitely use it up. Maybe my thoughts on this product will change.:perplexed:

@divachyk
Yeah, it could have also been what I already had in my hair too didn't play well with it? Needless to say, I didn't care for it.

I still have almost a full jar to experiment with. I always depend on heavier butters & creams as well in the colder temps.

Good I can give it another chance.

Back