Anyone Self-Install Fluffy Twists or Kinky Twists?

TrendySocialite

I want to try to install fluffy twists tonight and tomorrow morning. Something about giving people $100+ of my money to do something I essentially do daily (twist) makes my skin itch LOL But I've never done them myself before. But I feel it's a valuable skill that I want to learn.

But I have a couple of questions:

Do you part hair or grab sections? How big are the parts or sections?
About how much hair to use in each section?

I want them to look larger than kinky twists, but don't want them to be too big.

This would be my dream 'do from a sista on YT (but she didn't do a tutorial)!
0.jpg

If there are other tutorials you'd recommend, I'm all eyes (LOL instead of ears)

TIA

OMG!! I was just thinking about this. I went and got spring twists (same as fluffy, different hair), and I watched them do it. I took out some in the back and redid them, and they look just as good. You have to start it out with a braid and then twist.

I tried these last month and I hated them, mostly because the hair was itchy and inused wayyy to much hair. I may try them again in the near future..

Heres a pic of them...

d036263b-ec65-d778.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

I tried these last month and I hated them, mostly because the hair was itchy and inused wayyy to much hair. I may try them again in the near future..

Heres a pic of them...

d036263b-ec65-d778.jpg

Girl they are the BOMB!!!! When I had kinky twists last year, they were itchy until I washed them.

I can wash these right? If I use a shampoo cap maybe?

OMG!! I was just thinking about this. I went and got spring twists (same as fluffy, different hair), and I watched them do it. I took out some in the back and redid them, and they look just as good. You have to start it out with a braid and then twist.

Yeah, I've been watching videos and I am all "I am woman hear me roar" thinking I can do them! So hopefully I will have the same luck you did...

I just installed some Fluffy twists from Nafy Collection this week. Personally I like them better than Kinky twists, because they are fuller.

This is the best pic I can find right now.
116qkv7.jpg

34r83v8.jpg

Heres a pic of them...

d036263b-ec65-d778.jpg

I just installed some Fluffy twists from Nafy Collection this week. Personally I like them better than Kinky twists, because they are fuller.

This is the best pic I can find right now.
116qkv7.jpg

34r83v8.jpg
These are too cute! I really might have to try something like this soon....all I have done are kinky twists, senegalese twists and Nubian twists. Loved the Nubian twists and my sister started wearing kinky twists a lot once I discovered how much money I was saving doing them for her instead of taking her to a shop.

Hairlosophy did you wash the hair or rinse it in ACV water before installing it? I have never used that exact hair, but that is what I have to, HAVE to do before putting synthetic hair in my head. I really love the way they look on you though.

These are too cute! I really might have to try something like this soon....all I have done are kinky twists, senegalese twists and Nubian twists. Loved the Nubian twists and my sister started wearing kinky twists a lot once I discovered how much money I was saving doing them for her instead of taking her to a shop.

Hairlosophy did you wash the hair or rinse it in ACV water before installing it? I have never used that exact hair, but that is what I have to, HAVE to do before putting synthetic hair in my head. I really love the way they look on you though.

Thanks for the compliments y'all! I hated that the hair itself was dry, rough, and scratchy...lol

Lilsparkle, I usually have to do rinse the hair in acv water also, but I was too lazy and so excited to put them in, so I didnt do the rinse. Next time I will...lol

Heres a pic of them...

d036263b-ec65-d778.jpg

Omg your twist are the biZzsnatch may I ask what hair you used

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back