anyone have natural BUN pics?

nne.jpg

Very cute and natural looking! What did you use to smooth your edges down?

Bun1-th.jpg
Bun2-th.jpg

Cowashed and airdried, Vatika oil thru out and Vatika Frosting on the ends. These I believe are about 10 mos into my transition.

How do you ladies create the doughnut looking bun??

I love this thread :)
I personally made mine by putting my hair in a ponytail, the taking all of my hair and twirling it into one long twisted piece then wrapping it around the ponytail holder, tucking in the end of my hair once it's wrapped all the way around.

I'm sure other ladies do it different, but that is my easy-to-do, styling-challenged version. ;)

I just did my first attempt at a natural bun. I can't say I love it, but I wanted to see if I could do it. I feel a headache coming on:lachen:

Attachments

• IMGP0935.jpg
    IMGP0935.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMGP0939.jpg
    IMGP0939.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 194
My buns look so puny. And since I can only get my hair into a bun when it's wet, my hair is damp for days too. :(

Y'alls are gorgeous, though.

I love this thread. You are all giving me ideas. I don't bun often, but I might have to try it more now.:yep: Here is my bun.

What is your hairlength and how did you do it?

My hairlength is between SL and APL in the back. I just made a ponytail with those large headbands and tucked my ends as I went around I secured with bobby pins.

Oh yeah, I need to add that I just washed and detangled my hair, put coconut oil throughout my hair.

This was my first attempt at a natural bun. I'm not sure if I could to this if my hair was in a shrunken state

blackbarbie I've always admired the bun in your siggy, it's beautiful...I hope one day my hair is that long and thick.

Love all the creative buns in here!

My 1st bun done with twists. I snapped a pic after I saw all my twists fit in the EZ-comb thingy. It'll be less messy next time, I promise. :yep:

I wish I could wear buns. My bun always ends up looking too little. Hmm...maybe I will try again tonight...I am so ready to be able to wear them. It will be my staple style whenever I make it there...

Very cute and natural looking! What did you use to smooth your edges down?
IM super late, but all I remember is putting insane amounts of gel into my hair and working it bck into a ponytail....it took time. P.S. I wouldn't recommend anyone did that lol...

Back