Anyone Have Any Imput About Biolage...

babyanjel

I was wondering if anyone on the board uses Biolage Products or Matrix's Sleek.look Line?!?!
Relaxed or natural. As I've been saying over and over I'm looking for a replacement line to Nexxus, something moisturizing you know, with a range of products.

so any input at all would be greatly appreciated, Thanks:)

I'm a Nexxus user too and I have Biolage Leave-in Hair Tonic which I really love. It detangles very well with great slip. It's kind of watery though and that's why I preferred Headress. I haven't used any other Biolage products yet.

I use the fortifying heat styler (a creamy leave-in) and the shine serum. I love them both especially the heat styler.

I just brought the knock off version of biolage at Sally's. I have the moisturizing shampoo and the color protection conditioner. They are the BOMB!! Very Moisturizing. Also, Suave has a knock off version of the biolage color conditioner( has better ingredients then both the biolage and the sally's version). It actually works very well also. The Sallys version is called Biotera. Good Luck!!

foxybrownsugar said:
I love ultra hydrating poo & ultra hydrating balm. I havent tried anything else from their line...yet.

I really really like both of these products. To tell the truth, this shampoo is the best detangler I have ever used.

I have the Fortifying poo and conditioner and the smoothing poo and conditioner. I haven't tried either poo (hee hee), but I started using the conditioners after I ran out of ultra hydrating balm. The fortifying and smoothing conditioners are both very thick and creamy, but they don't provide any slip. After I rinsed these conditioners out (on different occaisions), my natural hair drew up and it was almost like I hadn't detangled at all. I didn't have this problem with the ultra hydrating balm. Going forward, I will use the fortifying and smoothing poos for the baggie method.

JCoily said:
I really really like both of these products. To tell the truth, this shampoo is the best detangler I have ever used.

I have the Fortifying poo and conditioner and the smoothing poo and conditioner. I haven't tried either poo (hee hee), but I started using the conditioners after I ran out of ultra hydrating balm. The fortifying and smoothing conditioners are both very thick and creamy, but they don't provide any slip. After I rinsed these conditioners out (on different occaisions), my natural hair drew up and it was almost like I hadn't detangled at all. I didn't have this problem with the ultra hydrating balm. Going forward, I will use the fortifying and smoothing poos for the baggie method.
O, I'm sorry those conditioners didnt work for you. They probably will not work for me either.Thanx for the review. The hydrating poo/balm are the Bombdiggity! :grin: I wonder why they dont have a clarifiyer?

Last edited:
Back