Cera-Repair / Biolage USERS GET IN HERE!!!!

bump! how are people still liking the hydratherapie cera repair? Im thinking of getting some

It's a very good product.:grin: Comes in a box of 10 (Glass Vials) very watery/running almost like Fermodyl. They also have them in Tubes (box of 5) that is a little bit creamier and not as expensive or runny.:yep:

It works Great.:yep: I have been very pleased with it overall. However, I am going to be trying a little experiment over the next few weeks/months.

I am going to introduce Skala Ceramides G3 in the place of the Matrix Hydra/Forte just to test it out and see how it compares. So, we'll see.:look:

It's a very good product.:grin: Comes in a box of 10 (Glass Vials) very watery/running almost like Fermodyl. They also have them in Tubes (box of 5) that is a little bit creamier and not as expensive or runny.:yep:

It works Great.:yep: I have been very pleased with it overall. However, I am going to be trying a little experiment over the next few weeks/months.

I am going to introduce Skala Ceramides G3 in the place of the Matrix Hydra/Forte just to test it out and see how it compares. So, we'll see.:look:
do you use it alone or mixed in with your fave dc?

do you use it alone or mixed in with your fave dc?

I use it alone after I DC.:yep: I DC weekly with Heat, so I apply while the cuticle is still open/raised/lifted/swollen to make sure I get the full benefit.

I let it sit for about 15 minutes, under a Plastic Cap, rinse and then seal everything in with a PC product (which closes/seals/restricts the cuticle once it has been opened by DC'ing with Heat (and in my case) under the Steamer, so hair is quite swollen/lifted then.

I've never mixed it with my Conditioner, although some do.:yep: I like using it right before I use my PC which is always my final rinse.

It's definitely a Staple and will definitely be a repurchase. Curious to see how Skala Ceramides G3 compares.:look:

bump! how are people still liking the hydratherapie cera repair? Im thinking of getting some

I like all the cera repair treatments. They smell really good and leave my hair soft and silky, yet strong. Sometimes I mix them with other DC treatments.

Bumping as there were a few posts on ceramides recently. This line has a lot of ceramides - I use the cera repair, conditoner with ceramides and I use the daily leave in tonic which i absolutely love (I mix a little aloe vera juice with it (lowers the PH)).

Back