Anyone been CRUSHED by their hair?

Leshia

Yanno, I really thought I'd be at bra strap by now, but lo' and behold, my hair chickened out and ran the other way! (Or so it seems..) I'm either going to have to really change my routine to get faster growth or I have to pull my bra waaayyy up on my back! *blank stare* Has anyone thought they'd be at bra strap by now and feel that they won't get there....EVER? I kinda' feel this way now. Who knows, bra strap may not even be attractive with my face shape. *sighs* Anyone? Words of wisdom, please..
ohwell.gif

OT, but your baby is so cute!
smile.gif

Do a search on the word "discouraged" --I started a thread a while ago for Nessa and other ladies who were feeling discouraged about their hair. Maybe it will encourage you too.

Your hair looks a great length to me! I wouldn't worry about getting to brastrap length because before you know it, you'll be there! Do u trim your hair? If so, try the no-trim challenge. HTH!
wink.gif

Patience is the Key dont focus on hair growth so much and you will get their I notice my hair grows in spruts.

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
I'm either going to have to really change my routine to get faster growth or I have to pull my bra waaayyy up on my back! *blank stare* Has anyone thought they'd be at bra strap by now and feel that they won't get there....EVER?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'm right with ya!!
look.gif
It's like I take one step forward, then I take two steps back at every touchup... I've decided to forego the trim at my next touchup in August, which means I won't be trimming again until November!! If I'm not at brastrap by then, I GIVE UP!!!
tongue.gif

I just trimmed 5 days ago because I couldn't take the uneveness anymore but that's the end of trimming for me for a LONG time (maybe years)!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
I'm either going to have to really change my routine to get faster growth or I have to pull my bra waaayyy up on my back! *blank stare* Has anyone thought they'd be at bra strap by now and feel that they won't get there....EVER?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'm right with ya!!
look.gif
It's like I take one step forward, then I take two steps back at every touchup... I've decided to forego the trim at my next touchup in August, which means I won't be trimming again until November!! If I'm not at brastrap by then, I GIVE UP!!!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with both of y'all. I hit 23" in April, but now I'm at 22 1/4. It's like my braclasp gets lower and lower. I hope that after hair hits that spot, the next growing hump doesn't take as long!

Thanks Supergirl, i'll look up that post that you started. I'll take from it as much as I can!

Poohbear, I just trimmed a couple inches from my hair, but I *try* not to trim too, too much!

Skeegeesmb, you'll probably make it before I will with all that thickness you've got going on there. Have you ever had layers before? I don't think mine are EVER leaving me.

Falon and Supergirl, thanks for appreciating my pumpkinboy. I think I'll keep him. *laughing*

Lindy, let's give it a few months and then pull up our brastraps to the back of our necks. *nodding fervently*

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
Poohbear, I just trimmed a couple inches from my hair, but I *try* not to trim too, too much!

[/ QUOTE ]

A couple of inches! That's a lot to me!
shocked.gif
But were the ends you trimmed messed up or something?

Back