Anybody watch Judge Joe Brown (hair-related)?

Blossssom

He had a white woman on there suing to get her money back when another white woman gave her a bad weave.

The weave was implemented based on a 6-month payment plan of $400!

Now, for $400 a month, you expect the most off the hook weave known to mankind!

NOT!

Woman's head was tow-up, and Brown had a black cosmetologist as an expert witness to point out in the pictures how jacked the woman's head was! :lachen:

At first it seemed that the woman didn't like her hair because nobody was complimenting her on it. She mentioned THREE times that nobody said anything nice about her hair, and it seemed that is why she wanted her money back and if she had gotten any compliments, she wouldn't have sued the woman.

Funny episode!

WTH type of hair & technique is there for $2400. You would have to be standing outside of my shower in the morning, comb & scruchie in hand for 6 months at that price.
Geeet otta hera

$400/month for 6 month weave payment progam???

Blosss you really tryna get me worked up today huh? :giggle:

I couldn't believe it! :lol:

WTH type of hair & technique is there for $2400. You would have to be standing outside of my shower in the morning, comb & scruchie in hand for 6 months at that price.
Geeet otta hera

What was crazy was the woman did her hair the first time and it wasn't even complete.

The lady went to work and somebody told her her hair was too thin, and the lady said she had to come back so she could put in the rest of the hair.... some type of madness.

I had never heard of a $2400 weave!

Back