Anybody ever been on the board& someone else is looking over your shoulder saying....

Je Ne Sais Quoi

"That is not that girls hair!!!" or "You mean to tell me that in 4 months they went from shoulder length to bra strap???" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Re: Anybody ever been on the board& someone else is looking over your shoulder saying

If my mom is over and I'm on, every head of long hair I click on she says "Is that you?!?" I don't care if it's blue black or honey blonde :lachen:When it is me, she says "Who is that?" Amscray mami!

Re: Anybody ever been on the board& someone else is looking over your shoulder saying

If my mom is over and I'm on, every head of long hair I click on she says "Is that you?!?" I don't care if it's blue black or honey blonde :lachen:When it is me, she says "Who is that?" Amscray mami!
:lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl, it's my mom too :yep: All yall hussies is up in here lying according to her :lachen::lachen::lachen:

no but i have a guy saying ... WTf you're looking at women in bras ... god i was embarrassed

It's my husband....he doesn't say that's not her hair. He just says, DDDDAAANNNNGGGG look at her hair. I just tell him, boy be quite and quit lookin over my shoulder.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: That is too funny! My husband and my kids do that too!

OMG that's hysterical!!!
My kid's just say "you're on there AGAIN?..."
LOL sounds like my bambinos too!!

OT: Mrs Verde, your avatar is so cute! LOL Is he/she protecting his/her do too?
:grin:

I live on campus: so I have ppl constantly just walking up 2 me or by me and just look at my computer: and they automatically say

1) "Whats that?"

or

2) "Are you seriously on a hair baord:ohwell:"

My husband's just learned to roll his eyes and keep it moving. My friend once asked, "Is that a weave on that girl's head? It's not her real hair!" or, (smacking lips) "She ain't black..." :rolleyes:

A friend of mine said that I was taking this hair stuff "way too seriously." But I ignored her, because she's natural and I knew should could benefit from this board. I just kept emailing her links. Yesterday, she was supposed to be food shopping at Whole Foods and she text me talking about "I just found an organic clarifying shampoo...I love it!"

Stay the course ladies :) Oh and my husband laughs at me, saying I look like a kid when I'm on here. I ignore him too. I love LHCF.

lol @ your mami! too funny!

My mom! Shoot ppl do me like that in real life...i just smile ;)
and try to tell them about the forum, but they usually just look at me like ;/

My sister used to be that person. Now she's a believer!!!

My sister used to be that person. Now she's a believer!!!

Yeah, now my mom always asking me what am doing now! lol and had me get her some Vatika Oil, and now she wants to try some of my supplements...

Yess! I hate having friends around when I'm on here. I'm scrollin' down they're like ... "Who's that?!" ... "I don't know her there are a billion members gosh." ...... "Why's she naked? Who takes pictures in their bra?" ... "It's to show growth, maybe she just got out the shower her hair is wet." ... "Her hair went from a fro to down her back? Yeah right. She must be mixed." ... and a million other conversations I'd rather not have. Leave me alone! LOL.

OT: Mrs Verde, your avatar is so cute! LOL Is he/she protecting his/her do too?:grin:
Girl don't you know his hair was wrapped under there:grin::grin:. He is our ferocious (haha) pit bull. My husband HATES that picture. I was obviously bored one day and decided to see if he would let me put something on his head. The satin bonnet wouldn't stay, but the scarf worked great!

I don't like people around also. I feel like they may think I am a bit shallow. My brother was over, and saw me on this site. He said, "You know what, you need to get rid of that obsession. You even have that stuff saved on mom's computer(at her house)." I was like:blush:. I never want people looking over my shoulder when I am on here. DH has gotten use to it, though. He doesn't say anything!:yep:

This one kid at school ALWAYS says .. "danggg her hair is long .. but mine was longer than that":rolleyes: waistlength? your braids? really? :rolleyes: not according to pictures ..

Then the other day he goes "I don't think you should listen to them, I think their hair was already like that, it didn't just grow" as if that makes sense ..

Yesss lawd!! My mom always says "You're still on 'there'?":ohwell: And my brother never, he never believes that its really the same person. Ladies don't have a tan in one pic and a normal pic in another. He once commented "See, that's not the same person cause she is a different color in that pic/ has a different background":ohwell:

hahaha Funny thing is my mom decided to be Sneaky one day so under my name she was under LHCF she was looking at this one Girls picture
and she said un un Thats is not her real hair People Lie that is not real so being me i decided to see what the Fuss was About Im like what in the world are you talking about Her her right there She points to the Computer My Mouth Dropps Wide open and i started laughing really hard she points again and yells THAT AINT REAL i looked at her and i replied But mommy thats me LOL!
come to Find the Fake Hair That Couldnt Be real happend to be Me!
I told hair and she was like Oh....walks out the room Quietly!
Than i gave her a Big Speeche About Hair Care And What a great Board this is to be on For Advice and Hair Tips:grin:

Back