Any Aussie Moist users???

Lindy

I bought this conditioner eons ago when it was on sale at CVS... and shamefully, I haven't even gotten around to trying it yet!! :blush: I think I will though... SOON!! :grin:

It got decent reviews at Makeupalley.com... does anyone use this?? :confused:

I love Aussie Moist, but I haven't tried the new formula. It used to give my hair great slip and keep it... well moist. It was so good that I kept the last of what I had...for a hair emergency.

I was using it and REALLY liked it but I looked at the ingredients and Ammonium Laureth Sulfate and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate were high on list and I've heard bad things about those two ingredients so I stopped using it. That's not to say I won't start back using it every now and then.

What's weird to me is that it is a moisture shampoo but Ammonium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate are very drying ingredients in shampoos. :confused: And weirder still, it left my hair very moist despite that fact.

Besides the ingredients spill, I give it a :up:

The Aussie Moist conditioner is my backup when the shelves are low on Tresemme' conditioners. I haven't used the shampoo in a loooooooong time so I can't give an opinion on it. But the conditioner is cool in terms of slip and moisture.

I've used the old and the new formulas and liked both. I just really loved the old ingredients and somewhere in mind that mad it better. ANyway, I get lots of slip.

Thanks ladies!! I'm definitely going to give this conditioner a try soon... maybe even this weekend!! :p

Back