Any 4bs Moisturizing With Drug Store Or BSS Finds?

When I'm in Barbados I use Vo5 moisture milk and castor oil( for the daily beach outings), and It really works well in the humidity.

But normally I use Giovanni leave in and castor oil. If ur hair doesnt like shea butter try cocoa butter. I can only use shea if its whipped with cocoa butter( fab cheap butter).

Damaged but not out Where do you buy the cocoa butter? Does it come hard like shea butter?

Its harder than shea. I buy from Camden Grey, Mountain rose herbs or from nature with love. Availability was tough since I wanted organic and/or prime pressed, unrefined.

But I have recently switched to mango butter and cupuaccu butter in place of cocoa butter. It has the same properties + more(as cocoa butter) but w/o the scent and it was easier to find.

Scurl
Neutragena Triple Moisture
Giovanni Direct Leave In
Elastasa QP Mango Butter
Talia Waijid (sp) Mist Bodifier

I dont really care for glycerine that much, buuut I seems to keep my hair moisturized so.

CurlsOnFire23 said:
THIS!!!!

IDK what it is but my hair keeps this slight moist feeling and it feels so so sooooo soft! I can't keep my hands out my hair!!

I have a big tub of it. Only used it once. I'll try it again. What's your hair type? CurlsOnFire23

Sent From Mah Phone

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
AG Fast Food Leave In (catch when on liter sales at Ulta)
Castor Oil/Coconut oil to sea
Shea Butter

I have the SM Deep Treatment Mask, but havent tried it yet. How are you guys using it as a moisturizer?

Well there goes my suggestion. I'm loving African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Moisturizer. I can't stand regular Shea Butter but I love this Product.

Hawaiian silk 13 in 1 and Neutragena Tripple Moisture. I use protective mega growth lotion if I want a little protein.

Suave Tropical Coconut condish sealed with a little EVOO.

I add them both to a spray bottle with water and use it daily. GL! :)

My hair loves Taliah Waajid curly curl cream 7-9 dollars depending on where you buy it. Its a great moisturizer on slightly damn hair and seal with castor oil. Moisture for up to 3 days. I tried Qhemets, it gave me the same results as the CCC but it was way more expensive -16 plus shipping. I can find CCC in target, rite aid, walgreens, walmart, cvs, Beauty supply stores. Its all over the place.

My hair loves Taliah Waajid curly curl cream 7-9 dollars depending on where you buy it. Its a great moisturizer on slightly damn hair and seal with castor oil. Moisture for up to 3 days. I tried Qhemets, it gave me the same results as the CCC but it was way more expensive -16 plus shipping. I can find CCC in target, rite aid, walgreens, walmart, cvs, Beauty supply stores. Its all over the place.

Royalq That is interesting,I use the curly curl cream as a styler and like it for hold, but dont find it moisturizing. It gives my hair a different feel...not really hard, but not soft. How much do you apply? Also, Ive only tried it on dry hair so Ill try it on damp hair next time. I do like the product though!

This is a good thread cause I absolutely hate waiting for orders to come in the mail.

lamaria211 you and me both! The shipping cost and the wait is what irks me lol. Id like to be able to just go pick up what I need when I run out.

Leslie_C My hair doesn't except moisture without protien. So I usually do a protein treatment. That help whatever i put on afterward for moisture work 10x better. So thats probably why the Curly curl cream works so well for me. The protein makes my hair strong and the CCC makes my hair fluffy and soft.

Back