And now the moment that we've all been waiting for...

Lawd....I'm WAY too lazy for alla dat. The last time I tried, and got half way through the blow dry portion, I got Tired, and that was that. I've decided if I need my hair straight, I'm going to the Dominicans, and let the chips fall where they may....

Their hair is :lick:

I wanted to post this but I wasn't sure if others on this forum subscribed to them. Don't get me wrong, they have goregous hair however I do feel like the one on the right (forget her name) hair seems less healthy than it used to be and seems shorter. Also when they wear their hair curly the ends are limp and don't curl. Don't get me wrong they have long beautiful hair that I would love to have but I wonder if the every 2 weeks straightening is taking a toll on their tresses.

Now that is a lot of hair. I don't think I would have the patience to do all of that. I love them... they are like real life black barbies.

Are they natural cuz if they aren't, I don't see what the big deal is. I used to have hair that looked better than that when I was relaxed. My hair was swanging, lol. If they are natural, then clearly they have a certain hair texture where they can flat iron their hair to get it that straight.

Last edited:
They re beautiful ,hair is lovely ,heat damaged on the ends. My hair wouldn't stay straight 2 weeks not even 2 days without straightening it again ,reason why i had heat damaged .
Thanks for posting the vid .

I was really excited to see how they blow dried their hair because they kept saying that they would post a video on it but it took forever for them to do it. Wouldn't you know the dang video would freeze up in the middle of it.:ohwell: They've had a flat ironing video out for a while now.

I wanted to post this but I wasn't sure if others on this forum subscribed to them. Don't get me wrong, they have goregous hair however I do feel like the one on the right (forget her name) hair seems less healthy than it used to be and seems shorter. Also when they wear their hair curly the ends are limp and don't curl. Don't get me wrong they have long beautiful hair that I would love to have but I wonder if the every 2 weeks straightening is taking a toll on their tresses.
I think that it's more a case of them using 400+ degree heat on their hair when they were using the chi flat iron as opposed to them flat ironing twice a month. Oh that and the many passes that they do but yeah I did notice the limp ends but I'm not mad at em for it.:lol:

see and as much as I like my hair straight, I can't see myself straightening my hair less than every 6 weeks or more. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

To me their hair used to look better maybe all of the heat is taking a toll (or it could be since they have a better camera now I can see their hair better). Im also not loving the layers they have now their hair is starting to look slightly like a mullet with one drastic short layer in the front and then long in the back. The twin on the rights hair (Kendra I think) looks shorter on the left hand side like it is breaking.

Video from Oct 2011 their hair looked better here http://youtu.be/m8tW9waxW-A

Last edited:
Are they natural cuz if they aren't, I don't see what the big deal is. I used to have hair that looked better than that when I was relaxed. My hair was swanging, lol. If they are natural, then clearly they have a certain hair texture where they can flat iron their hair to get it that straight.

They have said they are natural but consensus on this board is that they still have a couple of inches of relaxed hair on the ends.

I don't know what yall are talking about. Their hair is absolutely fabulous. I had a nice little hair-gasm. Thanks for posting, OP *smokes cigarette*

Saw this last night, their layers are a little too deep. I wonder if it's breakage or if they cut it like that purposely. Regardless, that hair is amazing. They have a little heat damage but nothing crazy. Their hair blowdried is ridiculous. I would so trade with them lol

I don't know who these ladies are, BUT they both have beautiful hair.
Thanks for sharing!!!

I've watch most all of their videos... I luv their hair I do question some of their products....
they dont cost a lot......
DAMAGED ENDS? I think their ends are straight because that's old hair & maybe it's a little relaxer left. The didn't do a Big Chop.
they said they wore their hair curly for almost 6 mos, so there was no heat damage there.
I think her layers are fresh( new) so they look sharp & blunt.
I was shocked at the way she blow dried her hair...... I thought every body used an attachment on their blow dryer.
ya learn something everyday

I was really excited to see how they blow dried their hair because they kept saying that they would post a video on it but it took forever for them to do it. Wouldn't you know the dang video would freeze up in the middle of it.:ohwell: They've had a flat ironing video out for a while now.

When the vid freezes try skipping to about 8:57. Hopefully that helps:)

They both have really pretty hair. The first girls layers are crazy. It's like her length belongs on two different heads. I thought my "shelf" looked terrible and I only had a 2-3" difference in length between my layers. :perplexed Hers are like shoulder length vs. waist length...couldn't be me.

Back