Ambitious1013, you are officially called out!

• Thread starter Thread starter chica_canella
  • Start date Start date
C

chica_canella

Perhaps, I'm late but your hair has grown tremendously in a short amount of time. Great job! My jaw dropped when I saw your siggy pic.:D

Congrats!

chica_canella said:
Perhaps, I'm late but your hair has grown tremendously in a short amount of time. Great job! My jaw dropped when I saw your siggy pic.:D

Congrats!
Thank you so much chica_canella! :) I really appreciate it!

WHOA! WTH?! :) Congrats girl, that's some FANTASTIC growth! What's your regimen? You KNOW I have to ask ;)

okay really i need to pull up some old threads to see what your regimen and secret was for your growth...because im growing out my short cut too...

I'm amazed. That is such great progress! Keep it up, you're gonna be at APL sooner than you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocous" or sooner than you can sing that whole song.

Ambitious1013 I agree with all that has been said, I love your color,and progress, I am keeping a close eye on your album:lol:

tiffers said:
WHOA! WTH?! :) Congrats girl, that's some FANTASTIC growth! What's your regimen? You KNOW I have to ask ;)

You can find my regimen in my fotki under About Me and/or Hair Products/Regimen album.

Thanks again ladies! :D

:shocked: ambitious that is some AMAZING growth for 2 years!! Off to stalk your fotki girl you are doing the dang thang!

And on top of all of this, you prove that you can have healthy hair with coloring. And please don't say you have a relaxer because it will totally debunk that myth.:D

She's def a symbol that u "CAN" grow healthy relaxed/color treated hair as long as u do the things needed to keep it healthy...U GROW GIRL!!!!:weird:

Yes, I've been noticing for some time! You have beautiful hair Ambitious1013! My sister and I think you're inspirational!

chica_canella said:
And on top of all of this, you prove that you can have healthy hair with coloring. And please don't say you have a relaxer because it will totally debunk that myth.:D
:lol: I do have a relaxer! I stay on top of my regimen faithfully and it has truly helped.

Thanks you so much ladies for the support! I appreciate it so much! :)

Back